Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Long But Please Read

Old 11-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joesf250-85 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Long But Please Read

Originally Posted by James93tsi
Timmy is right, it is over with so just drop it dex
look you'd understand if you were in his shoes his boy got his ass beat fuck id be all over somebody if my friend got his ass beat its friendship cuz

Last edited by joesf250-85; 11-10-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:00 PM
-HUFF-

non-vtecpower has disabled reputation

If anything goes down get it on video.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

joesf250-85 has disabled reputation

ha yea
Old 11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joesf250-85
look you'd understand if you were in his shoes his boy got his ass beat fuck id be all over somebody if my friend got his ass beat its friendship cuz
IIRC james93tsi is the friend that got his ass "whooped"
Old 11-10-2005, 11:41 PM
LS1=Overrated

Way2SloLS1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
you are just saying to drop it because you know you cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag , I hope the little man bust you in your motherfucking mouth one day when you least expect it just for being there and not doing a fucking thing bout it you fucking punk pussy motherfucker , yea I fucking said it bitch .....what you going to do about it , NOTHING ........you and your boys wanna jump somebody , bring your punk ass to Bedford and no not bring 3 on 1 kinda shit , you tell me how many you wanna bring and then I will show up with the same amount of friends and we can get it the fuck on motherfucker , you and Nezir and your boys aint shit and you know it , sounds like you had plenty of your boys there and you still wanna pick on the smallest man in the parking lot .....so fuck you Timmy you aint shit bitch
you stupid fat balding fuck. if you would fuckin read you would see that nezir said that him and his friends pulled the people off of the two getting beat up. we had nothing to do with it. the fight lasted about 20 seconds total. so there you go sticking your fucking nose in our business again. if you dont like us that much then dont fucking bother with us. all you do is run your fucking mouth when noone is talking to your dumbass. but actually im kinda flattered willie that we are on your mind like all the time. almost like you have a crush or something faggot. but if you do want us that bad...you know roanoke better than we know bedford so come down here...find us real easy....so fuck you willie you aint shit bitch
Old 11-11-2005, 05:11 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Way2SloLS1
you stupid fat balding fuck. if you would fuckin read you would see that nezir said that him and his friends pulled the people off of the two getting beat up. we had nothing to do with it. the fight lasted about 20 seconds total. so there you go sticking your fucking nose in our business again. if you dont like us that much then dont fucking bother with us. all you do is run your fucking mouth when noone is talking to your dumbass. but actually im kinda flattered willie that we are on your mind like all the time. almost like you have a crush or something faggot. but if you do want us that bad...you know roanoke better than we know bedford so come down here...find us real easy....so fuck you willie you aint shit bitch

yea you wait till your buddys got him beat down to pull him off if you had any balls you would have stepped in before little man got hit .....the only reason I am butting myself in on this matter is because I wanna beat your fucking eyelids shut for being a pussy to begin with ....I was pulled right up beside Nezir the other morning coming to work but I guess since he was by himself he acted like he didnt see me , but thats ok I understand him and you and your boys I reckon cant do anything unless you are holding each others dicks for moral support ......you fucking faggot I have told you I am going to find each one of you by yourself each one of ya and beat your fucking asses so your days coming bitch
Old 11-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Hey Timmy, you were there, and you know we were cool? I mean you raced Blake before, and James and them were there. We had talked to you a good amount of times before. Why didn't one of y'all say something since you at least knew those guys? I mean we have raced a lot of those guys up there. Why in the hell would they think that my friends would have something to do with calling the cops? Their own damn friend was down there racing! (The white hatch) BTW this is Dexter that had the pink RX-7.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:23 AM
Ahhhh

Single turb007 has disabled reputation

Yea, and this is Blake. I think the whole situation was all a big misunderstanding. Why in the hell would they call the cops on their own people... But its shit like this ( people wanting to retaliate ) that is making the whole situation worse. Drop it now and maybe the people that done this will say, "hey, it was an accident, we are cool now." ... or seek revenge... and more people are going to get hurt!
Old 11-11-2005, 06:24 AM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Why in the hell would they think that my friends would have something to do with calling the cops?
Because they always single someone out they don't like or know and gang up. It's rather pathetic to be honest. Welcome to the world of Roanoke where your car is an extension of your penis.

As for Nezir don't know him but from what I heard his friends and himself helped get the guys off the guys that were fighting but that is just what I hear from the grapevine so guess he is not half bad then.

Last edited by D1g1tal V3n0m; 11-11-2005 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Yeah, I heard that too. So I guess Nezir is ok. I mean I have talked to him a couple times before too, so he should have known my friend's too. We are good friends with miles, and he was down there. We are also friends with the NO NOS guy, we have raced him a couple of times and talked to him before. I mean shit, we knew all those guys, so why didn't anyone let the guys who beat them up know that? I mean beating up some innocent people?