Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Long But Please Read

Old 11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Slowbra Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Long But Please Read

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
dont sweat it Zero , I know some people that know some people that know some people and I am waiting to see if anybody that messes around with some MMA know Justin King , he won the tough man in Roanoke a couple years back and he will tell ya that MMA is a fucking joke because he knocked out everyone in the tough man ( yea you heard me right KNOCKED them the fuck out ) in a matter of minutes and he has no MMA training and laughs at the people that think because they know some MMA that they can kick everybody that doesnt's ass LOL ......Justins got over 30 assault charges , something like 17 malicious wounding charges and 40 years hanging over his head and hes only 28 years old .......so if anybody on here knows him probably knows what kind of guy I am talking about ......
Tough man of Roanoke? Haha THAT is a joke. There are people around that would knock him out within seconds of a match. There is ALWAYS someone tougher or faster. Not everyone enters the "Tough man" haha

Most people that are extremely into MMA matches don't mess with boxing because it's not a real fight. How many fights you see in real life that stay standing up with padded gloves? They always end up on the ground if nobody gets knocked out. UFC and it's subsidiaries aren't a joke like "WWE" or whatever it is.

And what does this guy have to do with anything anyway? He has all these charges on him then he must be in jail so he isn't you. What's your point?

Oh and as for fighting Smith and Wesson solved that a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Zero Cylinder
Don't start the shit talking to me rex-kwon-do.
I see you are still on Willie's nuts as per your usual. I think it's sweet you two have that kind of relationship that where you guys can stop jacking off each other for a miunute to stick up for each other on the internet.

Cosmo wasn't that time on your old set up?
Old 11-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

your only proving how fucking stupid you are and what a big fucking excuse maker you are ....
Still waiting for you to show me where I made an excuse...

My car is slow. I know that. However, I don't go around bragging about how fast it is. And I don't go around saying "my car will be running XXXX next week, so wait until then." Your car may potentially be a 7 second car. I'm not arguing that. But, as it is, your car is a 8.11 car. ANY car is potentially a 6 second car. Hell, with the right mods, I can make a dump truck run in the 5's.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

why dont you come watch me run some 7s and quit sitting at home beating your dick on the keyboard HOMO .....
To be honest, I'd be embarrased if I drove a supercharged Mustang and it didn't run at least 7's. I have seen plenty of fast Mustangs. I have never once come out and said Mustangs are slow, or any V8 for that matter. You are bragging about how fast your car is, and it isn't. That's the whole point of this conversation...
Old 11-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Cosmo wasn't that time on your old set up?
Yep, but I'm not saying "it should be faster now" because it hasn't been back to the track since. I honestly don't know what it's capable of running. And, I'll never know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESO%3AIT
Old 11-13-2005, 05:10 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Hell, with the right mods, I can make a dump truck run in the 5's.
I know where you can find two jet engines, literally. In fact, you should mention that to him.. He'd probably be down for making the worlds fastest dump truck. He's already done a 200+ mph pass in an S10 on the salt flats, and he's got the jet powered Geo Metro.. what's a jet powered dump truck gonna hurt to add to the collection?

I stopped by there this weekend so I could take some pictures to post up but they weren't there. I hope to have them up soon!
Old 11-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I know where you can find two jet engines, literally. In fact, you should mention that to him.. He'd probably be down for making the worlds fastest dump truck. He's already done a 200+ mph pass in an S10 on the salt flats, and he's got the jet powered Geo Metro.. what's a jet powered dump truck gonna hurt to add to the collection?

I stopped by there this weekend so I could take some pictures to post up but they weren't there. I hope to have them up soon!
Yeah, that's exactly what I need....
Old 11-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Digital, get off my sac kid. Nerds on the internet talking about karate, give me a break kid.. Real Cool. You're just like zerocool... Talk shit, then the first thing you say is "karate", then the next it's gun. I love both of you.

Cosmo... Why are you in this thread talking about how fast your car is? Yesterday, you were complaining about everyone in roanoke thinking their car is an extension of their dick... now that's what you're doing.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Digital, get off my sac kid. Nerds on the internet talking about karate, give me a break kid.. Real Cool. You're just like zerocool... Talk shit, then the first thing you say is "karate", then the next it's gun. I love both of you.

Cosmo... Why are you in this thread talking about how fast your car is? Yesterday, you were complaining about everyone in roanoke thinking their car is an extension of their dick... now that's what you're doing.
I'm talking about how my car isn't fast. 2002BLGT is saying his is fast. I was telling him it wasn't, because my slow car ran a faster time than his best time. I was wondering why people were arguing over which car was faster when both were slow. Hell, I know my car is slow. That's why I don't talk about how fast it is and try to call everyone out.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:26 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Me? Actually what I mentioned about martial arts was in response to someone threatening to show up at my place of employment and "beat me up." I was merely stating that it may happen, but the biggest mistake anyone can make it underestimating their opponent, especially if you're the one going after someone.

I really do feel like I'm back in high school, or maybe even middle school. "Your car is slow. Mine is faster." "No, my car is faster. I'll fight you. I'll beat you up. That will prove that my car is faster!"

Not worth it to me. I'm not going to play Ghandi when someone takes a swing at me, but I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to fight someone. I grew out of that when I turned 18 and I realized what the consequences were for that. Beyond that, in the real world, people do get shot over petty things like this. Someone got shot a few years ago over a parking space, and I'm not talking about in LA.. I'm talking about in the TOWERS MALL parking lot! In Roanoke!

To sum it up: My statement was in regards to self defense. Don't underestimate people you don't know. That goes for anyone. Furthermore, hopefully everyone will gain a little maturity and realize this is the internet. I can't speak for everyone, but nothing I've seen on DragVA is going to get me riled up enough to go out and pick a fight with someone.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

...and let me be the first to add to my above message that when I say nothing I've seen on DragVA is going to get me riled up enough to walk out my door looking for a fight, let me say this: To further clarify the "nothing" I spoke of, calling me "GAY," "HOMO," "FAGGOT" etc. are all contained in that category. Name calling doesn't upset me.. It's purely entertainment. That's what this forum is, isn't it? You can talk about me as a person, my car, my bike, my friends, my family, etc. It's the internet.