Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

let make a car specific thread(dsmers)

Old 10-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: let make a car specific thread(dsmers)

Originally Posted by j's evo
you need to let ben work his magic on it if you want it running and did you previously seat the valves correctly just wondering im trying to figure out what is causing all these problems on your car .
There we go Brian, you should read his words. You got all this cashola, you can afford to pay me a minute amount to make yo shit run liked mad.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:13 AM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
i see no reason it shouldnt be ready in 2 weeks. im just waiting on new valves now. it fucked them up pretty bad. new exhaust valves and im all set. greddy belt showed up today!!!

as for heathers car. the rust is being completely cut out and replaced with new metal. not the putty and go bullshit. let me know if the head sale falls through, we'll deff take it off your hands if she decides to keep the car.
+1 for me having a complete 6-bolt.

f/s - f/t
Old 10-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

2GTURBO has disabled reputation

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW....I just got my car back from the body shop yesterday and ALL the rust is GONE!! If you want to make an offer on my car let me know. But if I don't get quoted what I want, I will probably just keep the car!! Thanks!!
Old 10-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 2GTURBO
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW....I just got my car back from the body shop yesterday and ALL the rust is GONE!! If you want to make an offer on my car let me know. But if I don't get quoted what I want, I will probably just keep the car!! Thanks!!
i bet it looks gooooode
Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 2GTURBO
Sweet, will be calling you
Old 10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

1 week mothertrucker. I've got everything in line, except the boost solenoid install...damnit.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:08 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

waiting on valves. im starting to stress. soo much left to do. have a feeling ill be needing some help when i get them in.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Go Team Marlboro

waiting on valves. im starting to stress. soo much left to do. have a feeling ill be needing some help when i get them in.
Just let me know. Ahead of time is best
Old 10-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

is your girl still trying to sell her car, or did she decide to keep it? I'll be in Roanoke sun, let me know
Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

still up in the air, ill let you know as soon as i do. same thing with the valves. its going to have to be a quick install. i want to drive it all day friday to work the kinks out.

Quick Reply: let make a car specific thread(dsmers)