Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hi, Im sorta new to VAdriven

Old 02-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi, Im sorta new to VAdriven

OK well heres the pics. I know the engine bay on the S10 doesnt look clean and everything, but hey it gets the job done.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

definately looks to be natural bridge area.. .lol...nice collection but that s10 looks like it has had its better days of that 430 horses.. ..you guys go 4 wheeling in mustangs up on that mountain? j/k hope to see you at the track this year, and welcome to the driven...BUSTA

Last edited by SickEJ1; 02-22-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
definately looks to be natural bridge area...lol...nice collection but that s10 looks like it has had its better days of that 430 horses....you guys go 4 wheeling in mustangs up on that mountain? j/k hope to see you at the track this year, and welcome to the driven...BUSTA
The motor was just bored like 2 years ago, so.. to motor is fairly new, it has just been sittin for about 5 months now, cos i broke that peice of shit 700-R tranny, i have the Turbo 350 just havent had time to install it yet. As far as the Stang goes lol..... well pretty much lol... with all the snow and rain and shit where i park it.. i sorta go stuck and havent had time to wash it and found it kinda useless to wash it... but ya you definately tell i live the the middle of BFE (Bum Fucked Egypt) Natty Bridge lol but thank you and hope to see you at the track also... BTW what do u drive?
Old 02-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pyscolilboy17
The motor was just bored like 2 years ago, so.. to motor is fairly new, it has just been sittin for about 5 months now, cos i broke that peice of shit 700-R tranny, i have the Turbo 350 just havent had time to install it yet. As far as the Stang goes lol..... well pretty much lol... with all the snow and rain and shit where i park it.. i sorta go stuck and havent had time to wash it and found it kinda useless to wash it... but ya you definately tell i live the the middle of BFE (Bum Fucked Egypt) Natty Bridge lol but thank you and hope to see you at the track also... BTW what do u drive?
hey i have a 350 or maybe its a 400 turbo trans for sale if your interested , its in a non running car in the pasture..lol...non running do to lack of inspection not mechanical failure..make an offer its yours if you tow it...oh and i drive another one of those slow ass hondas....So I really have no room to talk...
Old 02-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
hey i have a 350 or maybe its a 400 turbo trans for sale if your interested , its in a non running car in the pasture..lol...non running do to lack of inspection not mechanical failure..make an offer its yours if you tow it...oh and i drive another one of those slow ass hondas....So I really have no room to talk...
No thanks, i have 2 already lol, one out my old mans 79 vette that caught on fire a year and a half back with a shift kit in it, and another one we got from a junk yard in Roanoke for a his S10 that he is going to put a 350 in and keep it stock. Thank you anyways though.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

damnit i accidently posted 2 of what i just wrote, so yea i edited this one to say this lol
Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

do you guys not have gravel in ur area???
Old 02-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by white97dsm
do you guys not have gravel in ur area???
Yes we do, thats why they call it "Rock"bridge. I dont park my car in the gravel i park in clearing in the woods b/c i have to roll start it cos my starter just recently went bad, which sucks ass. So when i backed it up i made a muddy mess.