Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HELP! I NEED A SWAN!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP! I NEED A SWAN!

Throw in the pimp cane and it's a deal.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:42 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I have a red on black version but it will cost you and I only sell to people located in nigeria.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:43 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

O man I'm in Nigeria.

Dear Lv2Turn

Mr. Bob Jones has died and left over9 million dollars and wants you manage it for him. All you have to do is send me $10,000 security fee and you get your over9million dollars.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:54 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by LLama
O man I'm in Nigeria.

Dear Lv2Turn

Mr. Bob Jones has died and left over9 million dollars and wants you manage it for him. All you have to do is send me $10,000 security fee and you get your over9million dollars.
I can come to nigeria, but it will be extra, and the pimp cane isn't happening. You trying to rob a ***** blind now. Take that gay ass red/black swan, it isn't even big enough to ride!

Is there any hot Nigers down in Nigeria? Aids might persuade me...
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm the attorney of the prince here in Lithomucasa, who recently died in a tragic airplane accident. You are next in line to claim his fortune, so please contact me as soon as possible to make arrangements.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by LLama
O man I'm in Nigeria.

Dear Lv2Turn

Well, I generally dont manage for clients I cannot meet in person but I would make an exception for Mr Jones. I require that before all transactions to be made that you send a Certified Casheirs check for $5000 to my account. Once this information has been verified I will then send the required $10000 fee Plus the $5000 to verify your identity.

Thank you.

Mr A. S. Shole
Old 03-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

ZTZ1010 has disabled reputation

don't go for another goose. upgrade to that flying dog thing from the neverending story. that would be classy.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
I have a red on black version but it will cost you and I only sell to people located in nigeria.

Is that Carbon Fiber? Lol. Sorry Llama, I cannot help you with a Swan, I do have a connection in Equatorial Guinea. I can definatly have some rare ducks headed your way...They'll pull a premium at Race Wars.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010
don't go for another goose. upgrade to that flying dog thing from the neverending story. that would be classy.
Dogs, don't even have wings dummy.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:54 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

LLama for prez.