Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Girl with a turbo Integra?

Old 07-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Girl with a turbo Integra?

The same girl passed us today twice in Salem. Dark blue newer Integra (the one with the round headlights), with a blond driving it. The first time we saw it she was going the other direction and it sounded like a turbo. Then she came back the other way and we saw the intercooler. It was an AT I belive. Sounded like it, and when she left from the stoplight she had her cell phone attached to her ear with her right hand, and the car shifted gears. Looked pretty nice. Anyone know her? I'm always happy to see more turbos on the road.
Old 07-12-2003, 07:06 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

oh yeah..would like the number of the phone she was talking on, too....just for records.....hehe was a nice lookin car, and driver, too. hardly any riiice after you left, cosmo. dunno what happened. still didnt find out travis' womans name....oops

JOEY
Old 07-13-2003, 04:52 PM

GsrT2c is an unknown quantity at this point

she drives a turbo teg i drive i turbo teg shes hot im single haha were made for eachother
Old 07-13-2003, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Jeff Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutJeff Taylor has a spectacular aura about

I forgot her name...however she has had that setup for over a year now...her and her boyfriend work on that car, a turbo civic with a similar setup, and a white cobra.

Last I heard she had a B20 block with a drag turbo kit
Old 07-13-2003, 06:32 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

damn..you had the bad "b" word added in that reply....

boyfriend

damn

JOEY