Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Flaming Alderman TT of bototourt county...

Old 05-14-2004, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Flaming Alderman TT of bototourt county...

Yes I have too much free time on my hands and yes now I think the pigs of this state are even more gay now.

I was drivin home NOT speeding, goin down some main road right by exit 150 off 220(81) and good ol officer alderman tt. decides to pull me over, jolly he is to say I was using my radar detector and give me a ticket for it. In the beginning of the stop, he came off as rude, and arrogant, and not in any way willing to cooperate with anything I said. I showed respect with the yes sir no sir bullshi*, I even pulled off the main road to a safe place for him to do his business. even kept my hands on the steering wheel and had all my windows rolled down and my keys on the top of my dash so I wouldn't scare the shit out of the gay f*cker when he came up on me to ask for my liscense and registration. except when he came up to me, the first thing he said was "okay where is the radar detector" nooo, it wasn't "hello sir, can I please see your liscense or registration" it was "Okay where is the radar detector" what kinda bullshit is that! Heres pretty much how the conversation goes:

Alderman: okay where is the radar detector
Me: excuse me? I took it down sir
Alderman: where is it? I know you have a radar detector.
Me: yes sir, I do, but it was not on.
Alderman: Don't lie, just tell me the truth, I know you had it on
Me: No it was not on but it was on my window, I took it down, but I did not know wether it is illegal or not either if I had it sitting in the window without power or if I had to take it down completely.
Alderman: It does not matter as long as your radar detector is near an open power source (then he points to my open cigarette lighter) you can still get a ticket.
Me: okay
Alderman: Let me see your radar

*Note: during this whole time he is not calm and has an arrogent tone of an asshole, not a calm civil service person*

I hand him the radar

Alderman: its sure is warm for being off.
Me: it was in my windshield where my vents are (heat coming from the engine goes thru the vents by the windshield, duh)
Alderman: ok can I have your liscense and registration
Me: okay hold on (I take out my liscense and insurance card from my wallet and hand it to him)
Alderman: okay hold on I will be right back.

15 minutes later...

He then gives me my radar detector, liscense and insurance card back and a ticket with that and tells me to sign the bs you have to sign when you get a ticket.

Me: gee, thanks, YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT
Alderman: EXCUSE ME?!
Me: You heard me, DIDNT YOU? HAVE A NICE NIGHT.
Alderman: oh I'm not through with you.
Me: Oh yes you are, HAVE A NICE NIGHT.

and so I drove off, and he did not try to stop me. I had to do a u turn from this ladies drive way to drive off and drive past him, so I dont know wtf he was planning on doing with that comment "oh I'm not through with you" bullshit. f*ckn queer ass pig.

Does anyone have a number to call like they do in NC where you can complain enough about officers that are not professional and are out of line with they're traffic stops? It's bad enough that cops on williamson pull people over for the seriously stupidest shit I have seen ever in my life but this just add's to it. and I really hope that officer that pulls me over reads this because I hope if he has a nice life, that it turns miserable and if he has a miserable life, I wish upon him an even more miserable life. Coming from what I experienced from him tonight I seriously doubt he has a happy life.

Thank you, I have vented. now YOU have a nice day...

Last edited by elementalwindx; 05-14-2004 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-14-2004, 11:49 PM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie
Default Re: Flaming Alderman TT of bototourt county...

2 words
FUCK VIRGINIA
Old 05-15-2004, 02:33 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

yeah....since he gave you a ticked for having a illegal device....fuck him

he wouldnt have known you had one unless it was on, henceforth the reason he pulled ya over was his detector detector went off....

as soon as you come into VA, there is a huge ass sign that says "Radar Detectors illegal" even if you try to unplug it and throw it in the seat, its still illegal. sorry bout ya gettin pulled and such, but no matter how ya look at it, it WAS illegal, and he WAS doin his job by ticketing you.

if he was unprofessional, call Salem Headquarters:
Area 66 Safety Office and Motor Carrier Safety Office

Salem: 2713 West Main Street

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1116, Salem, Virginia 24153

Telephone: 540-387-5437

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/locations.htm
Old 05-15-2004, 03:07 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear you got pulled. Radar dectors being illegal sucks and it sucks you got a ticket for an offense that puts nobody in harms way. If you had been speeding and got a ticket, I'd feel no sympathy, but the fact that you got pulled for a piece of equipment (AND ONLY A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT) that can do no direct harm is complete and total bullshit. Another case of a victimless crime...
Old 05-15-2004, 03:47 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by L1LAS1N
2 words
FUCK VIRGINIA
Old 05-15-2004, 03:50 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
he wouldnt have known you had one unless it was on, henceforth the reason he pulled ya over was his detector detector went off....

true, it had to be on for him to know UNLESS he just saw it sitting up in the windshield

as soon as you come into VA, there is a huge ass sign that says "Radar Detectors illegal" even if you try to unplug it and throw it in the seat, its still illegal.
Just say you didnt know for real. THere is NO SIGN OF THAT kind on 29 coming in from NC. There used to be shit like 3-4 years ago if not longer but that sign in no longer there..or at least it wasnt 3 weeks ago and i go through there at least once a month. they are doing tons of construction so not every sign is up
Old 05-15-2004, 05:11 AM
SequentialSportshift

Tekwon-V is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of radar detector do you have? i thought most had the VG2 to turn itself off automatically when triggered by radar detector detector.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:54 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

as for the sign deal, if you were from another state, and not liscensed in VA, then you would be more likely to get out of it, due to not knowing....

however....
Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Hey wasup guys. I'm new to the board but not new to my good ol home town Roanoke, VA.
not too good for the ole "didnt know" claims to judge...
Old 05-15-2004, 07:12 AM

if he was unprofessional, call Salem Headquarters:
Area 66 Safety Office and Motor Carrier Safety Office

Salem: 2713 West Main Street

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1116, Salem, Virginia 24153

Telephone: 540-387-5437

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/locations.htm
Thanks I will use that information right now.

as for the sign deal, if you were from another state, and not liscensed in VA, then you would be more likely to get out of it, due to not knowing....

however....
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Hey wasup guys. I'm new to the board but not new to my good ol home town Roanoke, VA.

not too good for the ole "didnt know" claims to judge...
My liscense and registration and tags are all from NC. I have no proof of residency here in VA *pout* I would like to go to college here w/o waiting a year for residency tho.
Thanks for everybody's help. It would be stupid to drive 6 hours back to my hometown just to pay 100$ for a stupid ticket. I think I'll reschedule it for july 6th, when im coming back for my birthday, if theres no miricle way to get it dropped over a phone (and i doubt there is)
Old 05-15-2004, 10:53 AM

well I went to reschedule my ticket for july but his only court date is july 12th so now i have to hope my teachers for my summer classes will okay the absents for that f*ckn date. blaaah! I want to look that fu*ker in the eye and get this ticket dropped. I went and spoke to the head of the sherrifs dept. in Fincastle and he said he would look at the video tape and give me a call back. Good thing they video tape that crap!

That court house is the smallest one I have ever seen in my life. At least the head of the sherrif dept was professional. Nobody else I spoke to there was. Goes to show you why small town sherrifs dept's stay small town I guess.