Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Down 460

Old 04-21-2003, 09:21 PM
KA powered S14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SOHC-T
yes steve, dont knock the blue hood til u've tried it...blue hood=mad looks y0
should try a pink hood. it might attract the ladies more
Old 04-21-2003, 11:28 PM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

and we all know what probes are for!

...huh?

NM

Nick
Old 04-22-2003, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

Blazeomar is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not saying jeeps are not good offroading cars, i think they are some of the best due to the shortness of the body. But all i am saying, is that they have been abused due to the lack of people driving them off road, same idea with the ESCALADE, its an SUV but i will be damned if i have ever seen one even dirty. i think alot of people now adays drive jeeps cuase it is a power trip(becuase it is bigger than a civic and you are safer).

and no, the BMW comment was not towards you, but if you can get me a deal on one, I WONT MIND....hahhaha
seriously how much did you pay for yours and from where??
what model do you have and what all done to it??
Old 04-22-2003, 08:19 AM

stirpicult is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Blazeomar
i am not saying jeeps are not good offroading cars, i think they are some of the best due to the shortness of the body. But all i am saying, is that they have been abused due to the lack of people driving them off road.

and no, the BMW comment was not towards you, but if you can get me a deal on one, I WONT MIND....hahhaha
seriously how much did you pay for yours and from where??
what model do you have and what all done to it??
i agree with you on the jeeps. too many people buy them for the wrong reasons.
i thought ithe bmw comment was aimed at me because i changed the car in my info from a 91 ser. its a 97 328is, 5 speed, black, sports package wheels, blah blah. my cousin is the manager of a used car lot in lynchburg. the car is a salvage title, so i got a nice deal on it, around 15. it only has 49k on it. i dont have anything done to it yet, but should have a couple things on the way by the end of the week.
either way, its a nice car, even with the salvage title.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Blazeomar is an unknown quantity at this point

where are you from man?? that is one hell of a deal, and it is cheaper than my civic, mine brand new was 16, but it only had 8 miles
hahha, but that is a nice buy, how long ago did you buy the car?? what are you diong to it? cause i dont mind workign on a BMW, although i heard its a pain. cause everythign is weird in them.

aiite man, by the way, the thing about i cant afford a bmw, was completly unintentional, i didnt even knwo you had one
Old 04-22-2003, 04:33 PM

stirpicult is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Blazeomar
where are you from man?? that is one hell of a deal, and it is cheaper than my civic, mine brand new was 16, but it only had 8 miles
hahha, but that is a nice buy, how long ago did you buy the car?? what are you diong to it? cause i dont mind workign on a BMW, although i heard its a pain. cause everythign is weird in them.

aiite man, by the way, the thing about i cant afford a bmw, was completly unintentional, i didnt even knwo you had one
no worries. im just really self-conscious about it because i went from the guy with the ugly car to the guy with the bmw, and i dont want to get lumped into that category. i got the car friday, so i am still trying to figure out how to drive it. first thing is an intake because its the only small mod for the car that i havent heard bad things about. then if i can find one an m3 lsd.