Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF
Default Re: Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.

yea gotta work friday.....but anything goin on saturday....might bring out the hatch or the R6
Old 06-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Oh ok. I've never been but a lot of my friends talk about it. I guess I'll go this year. When do people come, Fri. or Sat. and what time? All night?

Yo Dex if you come out to roanoke for the cruise drop me a line. hopefully the talon will be ready to go so I can take it out there
Old 06-29-2007, 11:09 AM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Little heads up on the burnout thing... They have an LED sign set up at the start of Williamson rd. across from the police station says "Burnouts are Illegal, obey all traffic laws" or some crap like that... guessing they plan to hand out tickets... for shame... unfortunately I'm working...
Old 06-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Letze
Little heads up on the burnout thing... They have an LED sign set up at the start of Williamson rd. across from the police station says "Burnouts are Illegal, obey all traffic laws" or some crap like that... guessing they plan to hand out tickets... for shame... unfortunately I'm working...
Wow thats a suggestive sign. They should give all the harley's and vtwins exhaust violations while they are at it
Old 06-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I1II1I1

robdaman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
lol... LED skull squirters.

Seriously though... Poor taste is a huge problem in Roanoke, or at least in my opinion. I just saw a Neon with a body kit on it that made it look like a catfish, and on top of that it had chrome trim on just about everything you could put chrome trim on! It appeared to go around the fenders and then onto the catfish front bumper. WTF?

You have one of the turbo hatches at Anchor, right? Which one is yours?
i have to charcoal grey turbo hatch with the big front mount, i have the silver ek, and a turboed integra.

but i am puttin the hatch up for sale so please watch the for sale threads if intrested.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:48 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

i was out tonight, i was sitting accross from the new yorker with the dsm bunch it was AWSOME!. a lot of nice rides out. vids and pics to come!
Old 06-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
vids and pics to come!
Lets see 'em.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I wasn't able to make it this year, coming back from vacation, but I heard it sucked compared to usual, maybe because many thought it was going to rain (which it did apparently)?

Oh well, always next year..
Old 06-30-2007, 07:09 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Someone needs to choke all of the little kids saying "LIGHT 'EM UP!" and "SPIN 'EM!!!!"

I told one kid on the side of the road that we would do a big burnout as soon as he did. Needless to say, his shoes didn't make much smoke. His dad didn't think that was funny.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:10 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Oh, did anyone see the Roanoke City Police Magnum? I've seen the Chargers before, and I've even seen an unmarked Magnum in the county IIRC, but the marked Magnum is SICK looking! lol

Quick Reply: Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.