Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marshall has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.

do you have to be there at 6? or just kinda show up between 6 & 10?
Old 06-28-2007, 07:31 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by marshall
do you have to be there at 6? or just kinda show up between 6 & 10?
If you show up at one end at 6, don't expect to get to the other end until at least 7. I would suggest being there a tad early if you're able to. Ever been to a yard sale? Sort of the same concept. Your yard sale might start at 7AM, but that doesn't mean some old hag won't be knocking on your door at 6AM wanting you to pull your shit out of the garage so she can rummage through it
Old 06-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Can someone fill me in on this? Is this the famous Williamson night were all kinds of cars come out?
Old 06-28-2007, 08:01 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Can someone fill me in on this? Is this the famous Williamson night were all kinds of cars come out?
Yep.

Once a year. This is it. There's usually a little bit of everything, and a LOT of muscle... Hopefully very little rice this year. And no, my use of the word rice is not generalizing to all imports. lol.. I'm saying no one wants to see the half primered, half spray painted, LED windshield washer, double stack wing on top of the OEM spoiler, blah blah blah. I've seen too much of that lately as it is.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Yep.

Once a year. This is it. There's usually a little bit of everything, and a LOT of muscle... Hopefully very little rice this year. And no, my use of the word rice is not generalizing to all imports. lol.. I'm saying no one wants to see the half primered, half spray painted, LED windshield washer, double stack wing on top of the OEM spoiler, blah blah blah. I've seen too much of that lately as it is.
AMEN TO THAT!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Yep.

Oh ok. I've never been but a lot of my friends talk about it. I guess I'll go this year. When do people come, Fri. or Sat. and what time? All night?
Old 06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
I1II1I1

robdaman has disabled reputation

Yep.

well guess i wont be there then , plus only one of my LED skull squirters is working.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:18 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by robdaman
well guess i wont be there then , plus only one of my LED skull squirters is working.
lol... LED skull squirters.

Seriously though... Poor taste is a huge problem in Roanoke, or at least in my opinion. I just saw a Neon with a body kit on it that made it look like a catfish, and on top of that it had chrome trim on just about everything you could put chrome trim on! It appeared to go around the fenders and then onto the catfish front bumper. WTF?

You have one of the turbo hatches at Anchor, right? Which one is yours?
Old 06-28-2007, 04:00 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

ill be out there.might go up and down a couple times then parking it. the talon might actually make it out to an event this year!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Banned

ruquik is an unknown quantity at this point

some of use from work will be at advance auto parking lot, unlesss it rains

Quick Reply: Cruise this Fri./Show Sat.