Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

could someone give me an estimate......

Old 05-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough
Default could someone give me an estimate......

Got a window

Last edited by delslow17; 05-28-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:56 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: could someone give me an estimate......

google "automotive glass repair" and call one of the numbers ? id also consider getting a price on a new window regulator from honda
Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by -__-
google "automotive glass repair" and call one of the numbers ? id also consider getting a price on a new window regulator from honda
Most plac3s were closed, I have manual windows
Old 05-07-2011, 01:47 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

there have been several break ins and thefts in salem recently it seems like.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
there have been several break ins and thefts in salem recently it seems like.
Yea it sucks man, I just moved back in Salem from the hood of roanoke, and nothing ever got broken in then lol, people are out to get me......ahhhhhhhhhhh lol
Old 05-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Just go to star city dude..they have a few civics to choose from.They'll sell you just the glass.Its not hard at all to put in you just have to shop vac up all the broke bits..
Old 05-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Just go to star city dude..they have a few civics to choose from.They'll sell you just the glass.Its not hard at all to put in you just have to shop vac up all the broke bits..
Cool thanks man!
Old 05-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by delslow17
Cool thanks man!
What else did they take?And where exactly in salem are you?This worries me a tad..and i may start parking the jetta in the garage again.Pm,or text me if you don't want it public.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Gsr3rdn4th has disabled reputation

shit i stay at my girlfriends in the heart of salem and somehow her car keeps getting egged but mine hasnt gotten hit once lol. and her car is right infront of mine.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Gsr3rdn4th
shit i stay at my girlfriends in the heart of salem and somehow her car keeps getting egged but mine hasnt gotten hit once lol. and her car is right infront of mine.
Maybe it's not random?