Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Commercial Account

Old 08-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995
Default Commercial Account

i've been asked about a commercial account for members of the forum to have access to for discounted parts, and i'll start off with this by

a national account becomes slightly more difficult because thats got to be done by someone higher up. i'll see if i can talk to the territorial sales manager and see what he says regarding that.

the accounts that i directly control are local accounts, so you could get access to them with me in salem and possibly christiansburg and williamson rd. i'll have to check and see if everything will correlate with other local stores. i can do that in

any more questions?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Commercial Account

Originally Posted by ej1995
i've been asked about a commercial account for members of the forum to have access to for discounted parts, and i'll start off with this by

a national account becomes slightly more difficult because thats got to be done by someone higher up. i'll see if i can talk to the territorial sales manager and see what he says regarding that.

the accounts that i directly control are local accounts, so you could get access to them with me in salem and possibly christiansburg and williamson rd. i'll have to check and see if everything will correlate with other local stores. i can do that in

any more questions?
If cats like mice, why don't they make mice flavored cat food?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:42 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i was going to quote it....but after reading it 4-5 times i was so confused i forgot
Old 08-09-2011, 04:43 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Does he need a vendor account to advertise a commercial account?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:45 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

who the hell knows...

from what i gather hes talking about having a commercial account at say Advance auto parts under the name vadriven or some shit...that way all members could go in and say va driven and get a cheaper price...

i have them being a business and get better prices than the public...
Old 08-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by nftuatn
who the hell knows...

from what i gather hes talking about having a commercial account at say Advance auto parts under the name vadriven or some shit...that way all members could go in and say va driven and get a cheaper price...

i have them being a business and get better prices than the public...
there was a discussion amongst a few people in western about it, thats why i put it in a thread. i wouldn't expect anyone who wasn't in the conversation to know anything about it. on top of that it would be local in the roanoke valley and not anywhere else unless set up as a national account.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

i want.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm in, but mainly interested in a nationwide commercial account. That's how we have it set up with Advance Auto, and everyone's winning in the end. We're buying a shit ton of product. If I had to guess based on the forum responses, I'd say they're easing putting more than a thousand dollars a week on the account. Roanoke area specific would be lucky to average a hundred bucks a week with a few spikes here and there.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

for what business are we speaking about?
Old 08-09-2011, 05:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by JStab
for what business are we speaking about?
I could have sworn it said in the original post, but looking back I don't see it. He's talking about AutoZone.

I could see the need for someone to ask about vendor status, but I don't think it's necessary in his case. He's not going to profit whatsoever and he's not selling anything specifically to forum members. He's taking advantage of an opportunity to help forum members potentially save money somewhere they're going to be spending money anyway on general purchases, not advertising a product for sale.

Quick Reply: Commercial Account