Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Calling all bikers (bicyclists that is)...

Old 05-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Calling all bikers (bicyclists that is)...

did you talk to your stepdad about that bike for me?

id love to get one. financing might not allow it at the moment but maybe in a few months. havent rode at the cove much in the past few weeks..

mostly just been riding up and down poor mountain. its nice having that close to the house. def getting into shape doing that about once a week. over 2000 ft climb
Old 05-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

He said he may have one to sell soon. I may have one you can ride too. I'm looking at getting a new one myself. But, anytime you want to ride, let me know. I can go get one of his other bikes and ride it and let you ride mine. I may even sell you mine if you like it. That will help finance my new bike.

Here's the ride we usually do on Tuesday nights.

http://www.routeslip.com/routes/40231

I didn't make it tonight. They are riding right now in fact. I was on my way there and then work called and I had to come in and work on a job. I'm pretty pissed off about it. I just got a new pair of shoes that I wanted to try out...
Old 07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

Figured I'd resurrect this thread since there are more of us riding these days.

Let's get together and ride sometime soon...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Okay all you slackers. Riding Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Come out and make fun of how fat I look in my spandex...
Old 07-17-2009, 08:05 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Okay all you slackers. Riding Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Come out and make fun of how fat I look in my spandex...
Where are yall riding? Ill bring the car and scare the shit out of you.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Where are yall riding? Ill bring the car and scare the shit out of you.
You probably won't be the only one. I just about got taken out by an old lady Wednesday. Me and a friend were riding and she pulled up next to us and then turned into a parking lot right in front of us. I grabbed the brakes and skidded the back tire to keep from hitting her. I really don't know how close she got. Close enough that I thought she had hit me. If I hadn't leaned her passenger side mirror would have hit me.

We followed her into the parking lot and confronted her. She said she had no idea what we were talking about. Said she had never seen us before. Now really... someone my size in a zebra-striped jersey? How can you not see me?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:42 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

You probably won't be the only one. I just about got taken out by an old lady Wednesday. Me and a friend were riding and she pulled up next to us and then turned into a parking lot right in front of us. I grabbed the brakes and skidded the back tire to keep from hitting her. I really don't know how close she got. Close enough that I thought she had hit me. If I hadn't leaned her passenger side mirror would have hit me.

We followed her into the parking lot and confronted her. She said she had no idea what we were talking about. Said she had never seen us before. Now really... someone my size in a zebra-striped jersey? How can you not see me?
If she said she hadnt see you before then thats pretty obvious she should have been paying more attention to her driving.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

It's amazing how clueless and "in their own little world" people are. She was probably putting on makeup, eating a big mac, and talking on the cell phone the whole time this was happening.

These are the people that always say "It's like he came out of nowhere!" when they get mugged or robbed, lol..