Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bedford court system..?

Old 09-12-2005, 08:36 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KnowForever has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bedford court system..?

i think you should still let us know what's going on
Old 09-12-2005, 08:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
i think you should still let us know what's going on
Off topic.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:56 AM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Off topic.
Well My bro got time for his First Ticket (wreckless and not racing) And I know the Courts are trying like hell to crack down on Fast and Furious type shit so get ready to pay out the ass and maybe even time... I will bet your court date will just be some kind of arraignment then they will set a trail date thats what happend to my bro he was just going to plead guilty and go on but hell no.. (Btw his was in Rke City )

Last edited by IntegraXSi; 09-12-2005 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:56 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Off topic.

Eh, how many topics on drag va stay on topic. Can't really use that excuse. i can pretty much assume what you were doing and all but you can't tease like this and not give us details. I know it sucks and i hope everything works out for you though. One question, is your car impounded?

Last edited by KnowForever; 09-12-2005 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:21 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
Eh, how many topics on drag va stay on topic. Can't really use that excuse. i can pretty much assume what you were doing and all but you can't tease like this and not give us details. I know it sucks and i hope everything works out for you though. One question, is your car impounded?

No.. you don't understand.. I'm saying there is a thread about it in Off Topic.

...and no.. fortunately he did not impound the bike. Like I said, the officer was a really nice guy and he was nice enough to push it to a parking lot for me where I was able to come back and get it at 4AM.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 09-12-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not happy about it but I know that I did something wrong and I have to pay the price for it. If you take stupid risks, you have to be willing to suffer the consequences, and boy are the consequences going to be severe.

Willie: Was the fast Mustang that you were talking about a green foxbody? I could barely see but I believe Tony Hill was in the passenger seat... That car was quick! Never seen it before.
green fox ??? never seen it ........mine is bright calypso green .......if you are in Bedford and get caught doing over 80mph you could get a weekend ......I got a ticket on my bike the other day for 55 in a 25 , I am just going to tell the judge the truth , and thats is that I hadnt been on the bike for over a month and hadn't been on it 10 minutes when I got the ticket and just didnt realize I was going that fast because it was a nice pretty day and I simply wasn't watching the speedometer ........good luck .........
Old 09-12-2005, 10:03 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
green fox ??? never seen it ........mine is bright calypso green .......if you are in Bedford and get caught doing over 80mph you could get a weekend ......I got a ticket on my bike the other day for 55 in a 25 , I am just going to tell the judge the truth , and thats is that I hadnt been on the bike for over a month and hadn't been on it 10 minutes when I got the ticket and just didnt realize I was going that fast because it was a nice pretty day and I simply wasn't watching the speedometer ........good luck .........
ProLine sticker on the back glass.... camming like a motherfucker, and it was a beast! I have to give credit where it's due.. He really made me work for it!

55 in a 25 and 107 in a 55 are two entirely different tragedies.

"Judge, I'm sorry... I just got on the bike and didn't realize I was going triple digit speeds. It was a mistake" ....especially with the two other pending fuck-ups.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:04 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

No.. you don't understand.. I'm saying there is a thread about it in Off Topic.

...and no.. fortunately he did not impound the bike. Like I said, the officer was a really nice guy and he was nice enough to push it to a parking lot for me where I was able to come back and get it at 4AM.
oh.. well damn
Old 09-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

well i got into some trouble on the bedford county/ lynchburg line. luckily lynchburg wrote me the tickets..one being a wreckless driving one. the bedford county cop told me that if he was able to t icket me, he would have let me have it at the worst which i thought was pretty shitty of him.

bedford isnt too bad from people that i have known to get tickets, etc but b/c i havent read your off topic thread, im not too clear on what happened just assuming lol
Old 09-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

107 in a 55
I wont preach but take it from someone whos BTDT with tripple digit speeds and getting caught (113 in a 55). Get a lawyer.

Judge didnt get laid the night before=doing time/lic suspended
Judges wife did get laid=doing time/lic suspended
Judges coffee cold=doing time/lic suspended
Judge didnt get enough sleep=doing time/lic suspended
Judge hates anyone that drives/rides anything thats fast=doing time/lic suspended

See a pattern here? If I didnt mention it before spend the money now, get a lawyer, and possibly make out with your lic and not doing any time. Dont and youre taking a knife to a gun fight.

BTW, best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

Last edited by myclone; 09-12-2005 at 10:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Bedford court system..?