Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Atlanta PIMPINN

Old 09-27-2003, 03:52 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Atlanta PIMPINN

ok, so i am chillin in the hotel in ATL, after bringin a engine back down to www.z1motorsports.com and saw these in the parkin lot of the Porsche dealer...NICE! i loved the helmet in the seat.....what is he doing?
Attached Thumbnails Atlanta PIMPINN-picture-014-copy.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 03:53 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

damn thats a nice ass!!!
Attached Thumbnails Atlanta PIMPINN-picture-008-copy.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 03:59 PM
The Pro to call.

the bad thing is.......that aint the only one i saw!!! Benz and Jags, Humma's, and Bently. NICE rich folk....gotta love them!!

and...i saw a Z that is going to beat Wagz's for #'s......sorry Sean!! it is different......nice looking convertible. Russel has it nice, TD06's, still tuning. hes hoping for almost 1k whp on NAWWWSS, but it will be a month before the dyno runs are made. they are really nice guys, he is gonna do all that he can to rebuild that engine i brought down.
Old 09-28-2003, 04:34 AM
The Pro to call.

this is a pimp ass SUV...porsche Cayenne. and yes...they do have a Turbo Version.....i almost got kicked out of the dealership, they didnt take too kindly to me riding through, looking at over 10 million dollars worth of machines, and i was riding in a dirty ass dodge pickup!
Attached Thumbnails Atlanta PIMPINN-picture-009-copy.jpg  
Old 09-28-2003, 12:23 PM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

i'm still not sure if i like the porsche suv's or not, maybe if it was slammed...

and the ferarri...<3
Old 09-28-2003, 01:19 PM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fc735
the bad thing is.......that aint the only one i saw!!! Benz and Jags, Humma's, and Bently. NICE rich folk....gotta love them!!

and...i saw a Z that is going to beat Wagz's for #'s......sorry Sean!! it is different......nice looking convertible. Russel has it nice, TD06's, still tuning. hes hoping for almost 1k whp on NAWWWSS, but it will be a month before the dyno runs are made. they are really nice guys, he is gonna do all that he can to rebuild that engine i brought down.
lol go look at my post from a few days ago in eye candy - ruzzell's widebody vert is beautiful. I still hold the record for stock bottom #'s though
Old 09-28-2003, 02:25 PM
The Pro to call.

yeah..thats what he was sayin...i still dont believe you are pullin those #'s on STOCK internals!!! you get one knock, though....BAM!!! snap a ring land off......oh well. saw firsthand the aftermath of what a careless worker with a cutting torch and a cramped storage building.....it made me tear up...30 Z's......burned to the ground.

oh the humanity.

oh well....i just got the wagon running, and am making a hitch for it this week...guess i will pull my lil trailer down there to get the engine when it is done. thr truck is nice and all.. but it cost me almost 150 in fuel. i mde it back in 6 hours, and that included stopping twice to use the pisser. not too shabby times for a pickup................
Old 09-28-2003, 03:50 PM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fc735
yeah..thats what he was sayin...i still dont believe you are pullin those #'s on STOCK internals!!! you get one knock, though....BAM!!! snap a ring land off......oh well. saw firsthand the aftermath of what a careless worker with a cutting torch and a cramped storage building.....it made me tear up...30 Z's......burned to the ground.

oh the humanity.

oh well....i just got the wagon running, and am making a hitch for it this week...guess i will pull my lil trailer down there to get the engine when it is done. thr truck is nice and all.. but it cost me almost 150 in fuel. i mde it back in 6 hours, and that included stopping twice to use the pisser. not too shabby times for a pickup................
ya they lost their ass on that fire, was mainly from stupidity too.
As for my stock internals, i should be able to hit 800rwhp since my 744 was only at 20psi and a 60shot. We didnt ping or have any issues, after 14 dyno runs we checked comp. #'s and they were identical and plugs were fine as well.

Good times making it back from Z1 - took me 7hrs but i was stopping alot cuz i was working on no sleep the last trip home from Z1.
Old 09-28-2003, 06:01 PM
AWD turbo addict

EC Knightrider is an unknown quantity at this point

believe it or not, but i saw the white porsche in abingdon at the cinemall!
Old 09-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Soon to be LS1 =)

VR6 Vdub is an unknown quantity at this point

sexy <3