Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone on 581 @ 7:30 wed night see this?

Old 03-04-2005, 03:29 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Anyone on 581 @ 7:30 wed night see this?

Originally Posted by smsalp20th
if you contact the dmv in ohio i think you can find out who the car is registered to. if you can get me a name, i can find him. no shit.
I'm telling!

I'm king skip tracer. Let me do it, let me do it!
Old 03-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by smsalp20th
if you contact the dmv in ohio i think you can find out who the car is registered to. if you can get me a name, i can find him. no shit.
Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'm telling!

I'm king skip tracer. Let me do it, let me do it!
I doubt the first three digits of the lic plate are gonna get me anywhere with OH DMV. I'll check just for the hell of it but the only ppl that have the entire plate number is the va state police dispatch since Mrs myclone read it off to them while I was chasing the guy. I asked her this morning if she recalled the complete plate number but she doesnt (she can sure as hell recall every single fuck up of mine from the last ~5yrs though ).
Old 03-04-2005, 12:11 PM

smsalp20th has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by myclone
I doubt the first three digits of the lic plate are gonna get me anywhere with OH DMV. I'll check just for the hell of it but the only ppl that have the entire plate number is the va state police dispatch since Mrs myclone read it off to them while I was chasing the guy. I asked her this morning if she recalled the complete plate number but she doesnt (she can sure as hell recall every single fuck up of mine from the last ~5yrs though ).

i thought you had the whole license plate #. sorry.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:04 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Just please.... whatever you do.. if you come across this guy, don't hurt the Audi. I don't care what you do to the driver, because he seems to really deserve it! The Audi did nothing to you. Save the Audi's!