Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any dyno shops

Old 11-03-2005, 05:46 AM
jdmhatch92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmhatch92 has disabled reputation
Default any dyno shops

any dyno shops down here radford vt area?
Old 11-03-2005, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

V8BRICK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: any dyno shops

Originally Posted by jdmhatch92
any dyno shops down here radford vt area?

Dublin, coltrane welding, dynojet, 540-980-8387
Old 11-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

If you're willing to take a drive up to Winchester, VA, hit up AR Fabrication. Tell them Jeremy sent you...might hook you up a little bit.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

there is one outside of salem.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
If you're willing to take a drive up to Winchester, VA, hit up AR Fabrication. Tell them Jeremy sent you...might hook you up a little bit.
Just got back from there (AR Fabrication). Howard and the staff are top of the line. The shop was impressive and he's planning on adding on soon. If you want someone that knows what he's doing make the trip to Winchester.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:00 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

winchester is nowhere near VT. Coltrane is the best local to VT, next in line is Commonwealth Kinetics in Salem, then there is Bristol, Richmond, Winchester, Etc....
Old 11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Tetronious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM03
Just got back from there (AR Fabrication). Howard and the staff are top of the line. The shop was impressive and he's planning on adding on soon. If you want someone that knows what he's doing make the trip to Winchester.

What did you get done there man? (Tuning?) . Ive got a appointment to go there in two weeks to get my car tuned. I been up there to check out the shop a couple times. Howard and his crew seem like a very knowledgable staff. Looking forward to finally getting it tuned and dynoed.

Tetronious

00 SI
Boosted
Old 11-04-2005, 04:28 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Tetronious
What did you get done there woman? (Tuning?) . Ive got a appointment to go there in two weeks to get my car tuned. I been up there to check out the shop a couple times. Howard and his crew seem like a very knowledgable staff. Looking forward to finally getting it tuned and dynoed.

Tetronious

00 SI
Boosted

fixed for ya.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
fixed for ya.

Thank you.

I've know Howard for about two season in the NDRA. I recently visited the shop and found out how cool and down to earth he is. Although he's never done any work for me YET the future is looking bright for the EK to be in Winchester. As far as his work well you could ask SOON2B on here or just look up Stephine Eggum she runs in the NDRA can't remember what class. Howard had ALOT to do with this car and its done nothing but improve.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Tetronious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM03
Thank you.

I've know Howard for about two season in the NDRA. I recently visited the shop and found out how cool and down to earth he is. Although he's never done any work for me YET the future is looking bright for the EK to be in Winchester. As far as his work well you could ask SOON2B on here or just look up Stephine Eggum she runs in the NDRA can't remember what class. Howard had ALOT to do with this car and its done nothing but improve.
Ah thats cool. Yeah I think I had someone refer me to there shop on here a couple months ago. It might have been the same one your refering too as well. Im more or so looking at getting my car tuned with a better fuel management. This is basically no more than a daily driver and some fun on the weekends. Its good to see some respectable shop come in the area and bring some success. Again I'll just be glad to get tuned and finally use this crap thats been laying around for a year.

Tetronious

00 SI
Boosted

Quick Reply: any dyno shops