Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FOR TRADE! Cars, Trucks, Engines, Trans, Wheels, performance swaps, even a tow truck

Old 11-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Post FOR TRADE! Cars, Trucks, Engines, Trans, Wheels, performance swaps, even a tow truck

Thread Updated 12/29/08 sold items removed, new items added!

below you will find a long list of vehicles, powertrain parts and some misc automotive stuff, i still have left over. it all really needs to go so i figured id see what kind of trade offers i could get for the stuff!

All items are ofcourse also available for cash! obo is just that, MAKE AN OFFER! this stuff needs to go and cash money in my hand with no bs talks!

NOTE: only the items listed are available. if you see it somewhere in a picture but its not listed its not available!!!!!

I am looking for:
-Large Tools, 110 MIG welder, air compressor, upright band saw (metal)
-bigass (working) tv or HD projector
-newer laptop
-other vehicles? 2nd gen f-body firebird/camaro, 71 or 71 olds cutlass, or early mustang. trade vehicle must be relatively straight (not rusted out or wrecked) and be more or less complete. something with a great body & interior but no powertrain may also be considered. The only newer car i would consider is a Fiero gt. but feel free to offer me most anything thats fast you just may spark my interest!
-firearms (decent rifles & handguns)
-mechanics tools & boxes
-hit me up with any items that are comparable to the value of what i am offering.

Delivery is available!

Located Richmond VA
Phone 804 986 3152
AIM RCR Roscoe

who needs a battle wagon? here is a non turbo 4 speed manual volvo wagon. they dont come more indestructible then this! seems to run pretty good but its time for a tune up.

I picked this up in a trade so i figured i would see if anyone would be interested in it. its a longbed s10 with a 305 sbc V8 swapped in. the motor has a edelbrock performer rpm intake, holley carb, carb spacer and the correct headers for the s10 swap installed. it also has a t-5 manual transmission. the truck has been lowered a few inches all around and sits pretty nice. its also got a fiberglass cowl hood and customized interior. i do need to point out a few problem areas. there is no heat / defrost. (heater box is GONE) it also a little tough to get it in 1st gear. but once your in everything else shifts fine. binding pilot bearing? your guess is as good as mine. stick a cam in it and dial the carb in a little better (ok alot better) and itl straight fly. its a fast little truck now and its a blast to drive! hit me up if your interested! NO JOY RIDES, serious buyers only.

2500 obo

1996 Ford Explorer XLT V8 AWD!
this one runs and drive great, it does have higher miles but seems to be in great shape (220k) the engine trans awd ect all works great. tan leather interior in great shape as well! it will need brakes however to pass inspection. give me a little time and this one will have brakes, get detailed and be sporting a fresh inspection!

3000 obo

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 12-29-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FOR TRADE! Cars, Trucks, Engines, Trans, Wheels, performance swaps, even a tow tr

1963 International LoadStar 1850 truck. this trucks a BEAST! 345 gas V8, 5 speed trans, 2 speed rear and air brakes! steel flatbed w/sides (not a dump) need a fuel pump and now a clutch slave cylinder line.

1500 obo

i have a 1984 z28 project car that wants to go home with you! the bodys pretty straight, the interiors kinda well icky and not sure whats going on under the hood (few parts are missing) and it dies not run. this car is an automatic. its still got the nice wheels there is some kinda primer mess in the back but the rest of the paint even looks pretty good! so this could be a real easy fixer upper with junkyard parts for cheap!

500 obo

Pics!

here is a utility trailer (project) the trailers deck area is 24' by 6'6" the trailer is 26'X8.5' overall. its got 2 heavy duty axles. the ramps sitting on the back are included. its going to need a new deck surface obviously and its also going to need tires. this is a shortened mobile home frame and no it is not titled but you can get a vin tag and title for it as a custom trailer.

400 obo

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 12-02-2008 at 07:08 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Body In Trunk.

Default Re: FOR TRADE! Cars, Trucks, Engines, Trans, Wheels, performance swaps, even a tow tr

this is a 1970 GMC "L" body cab over rollback truck. its got a "big block" V6 engine
(yes its a V6)the trans is a 4 speed and is bad (reason its parked) the truck appears
to have new brakes and the motors solid, it will however need a carb rebuild. the
hydraulic equipment all works and no leaks that i could find! if my memory serve me
correctly the bed is 18' long and also has a heavy duty bumper lift. great truck to
move some heavy stuff!

this mitsubishi engine was removed from a chrysler minivan with about 130k on it, this
is the mitsu "g54b" witch is more or less the same one as in some of the trucks and
the starions / conquest. this i am told has the non jet valve head on it!

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 11-28-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Body In Trunk.

need a diesel? this oldsmobile based 350 diesel was in a buick rivera, this is a
factory replacement engine with all the problem areas "fixed" car ran strong when this
was removed, the fwd transmission is also included. mileage is unknown but i assume is
fairly low.

while i am on fords, i have a healthy 460 big block in a 70's ford f-100 pickup. it
needs carb help (power valve??) but runs pretty good, no bad sounds whatsoever. not
sure what trans is behind this but its yours free with the motor if you want it.

add $100 if we pull it for you.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 12-06-2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Body In Trunk.

last but not least is an odd bird, this is an over head cam inline 6 that was pulled
from a 67 tempest. its locked up but im told it was fine when parked sometime in the
80's. good core for a unique project? trans is included..

this one was removed from a mid 80's ford pickup, its a jasper reman c4 automatic.
mileage unknown! but the truck ran and drove fine. it was installed in front of a 302.

next up is a chevy bolt pattern th400 with the short tailshaft, was removed from a 3.4
ton suburban and i believe its got a shift kit installed. truck drove fine and shifted
fast.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 11-28-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Body In Trunk.

GM 4l80e, the big one! this was in a mid 90's 3/4 ton pickup with a 350 gas engine.
truck drive fine but had a cracked block. approx 150k $600 OBO

here is a pair of heavy truck trannies, one was reoved from a 1970 1 ton stake body
truck that had a blown small block in it. i would assume the trans is fine but has sat
many years. the other one i found in the trunk of an old car and i got no clue what
its from.. these go as a pair!

the next 2 trannies are known to have issues and are to be considered cores. the first
one is a 700r4 removed from a mid 80's camaro with a 305. the other one is a 2004r
removed from a mid 80's montecarlo ss also with a small block chevy. again these are
both CORES. $100 for the 700r4 and $200 for the 2004r. OBO!

the 700..

the 200..

Old 11-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Body In Trunk.

Located Richmond VA
Phone 804 986 3152
AIM RCR Roscoe

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 11-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I LOVE HOE'SSSSSSSSS

purpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond reputepurpGSR has a reputation beyond repute

price on wheels r they 4x100 and whats the offset
Old 11-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Body In Trunk.

they are 4x100 but i am unsure of the offset. i dunno $200? make an offer.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:53 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the 500 caddy motor and the 4.6 mark 8 motor...both of them and ill come pick them up...

Quick Reply: FOR TRADE! Cars, Trucks, Engines, Trans, Wheels, performance swaps, even a tow truck