Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Shine Car Shine Detailing

Old 06-11-2011, 06:42 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Shine Car Shine Detailing

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Shine Car Shine (http://www.shinecarshine.com/) for detailing the Cobra.

dropped it off Friday morning and picked it up Sat.

I don't have any before pictures but lets just say my wife hadn't cleaned it in a couple of months and it had been sitting outside.

The after pics don't do it justice since I don't have a decent camera and I'm not a blog worthy photographer

Old 06-11-2011, 06:52 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Shine Car Shine Detailing

they are definitely the best. All the cars from the shop that need to be detailed we take to them. They are great people and do absolutely fantastic work.