Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Purcision Auto Sound

Old 04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Djtuner has disabled reputation
Default Purcision Auto Sound

Looks good and all, but i got pulled over and the cop had a strange instrument out. IT had two white pinchers that closed when he pressed a button and it sweezed my window. I guess for the width? It sure as hell was NOT the color/tint because my frotn is 20 and his meter said 41. And he told me it legally has to be 50, but he will let me offf.. SO yeah im gonan get a ticket soon thanks to this place. lame.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Purcision Auto Sound

wtf???no wonder your in the red...i may add some more...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Djtuner has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nftuatn
wtf???no wonder your in the red...i may add some more...
Well i payed for a Legal tint, and now it's illegal. I believe that it needs to be on here.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

You make no sense. Take it back to the place then and get your fuckin money back.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Djtuner
Looks good and all, but i got pulled over and the cop had a strange instrument out. IT had two white pinchers that closed when he pressed a button and it sweezed my window. I guess for the width? It sure as hell was NOT the color/tint because my frotn is 20 and his meter said 41. And he told me it legally has to be 50, but he will let me offf.. SO yeah im gonan get a ticket soon thanks to this place. lame.
You, sir, are a moron. Legal Tint in the state of Va is 50% in the front and 35% in the rear. If you asked for 20%, you are way too dark. If his meter said you are 41%, you are very lucky. His tool is way off. The instrument the cop had is a tool used to read the amount of light allowed through the window, thus telling him the percentage of your tint.

Next time you make a review about a place, learn to type/spell. Also, use some god damn grammar dumbass.