Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Muffler Center off Holland RD (757)

Old 08-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Milano01 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Muffler Center off Holland RD (757)

i dunno if anyone knows about this shop but i've been going to them for awhile (when i lived in Va beach or when i visit). ive gone for muffler work and what not and they are pretty cheap and a bunch of nice guys. when i had my RSX Type S exhaust mounted to my EG 4DR they only charged me $80 to install it and when i had the resinator cut out to lower the car further they only charged me i think $30. recently i had to back to Kenny and the guys to have my Blox LCA bushings to replaced since the shop up here in Fredericksburg refused to do them after i had it inspected and failed because the bushings were shot.

They told me they dont do customer parts after i had ordered the bushings from Blox Racing themselves and the custom shop near me said they weren't sure if they could do them because they were punched in bushings. said they would have to send it to another shop down the street so i called them and they said they didn't know. anyway Kenny @ Muffler Center only charged me $60 for 6 bushings on 2 arms. instead of the orginial shop charging $300 in parts and labor. so i figured i was going down for a visit anyway why not have it done. but yeah, there a great bunch of guys and FAST AND GREAT WORK.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx
Default Re: Muffler Center off Holland RD (757)

great shop great people worked there for 7 years before i got married and moved on.