Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Mac Pro Solutions in Richmond VA

Old 03-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Thumbs down Mac Pro Solutions in Richmond VA

my MacBook is out of warrenty and my camera crapped out on me half way threw my deployment this past year. The Apple Store guy in Short Pump said these where good people. So 2 weeks ago i stop by and they say we can do it but cant get to it till next week should be around $100 and you'll get it back in 2 days or so, cool. So I came back last Monday March 1st mid afternoon to drop it off and he says Wed should be good to get it back aight cool. Come late wednesday no call so i call them and they say the computer just hit the table and should be read in a day or so (WTF) aight. Thursday March 4th in the morning i get a voicemail that i can barely understand but i hear some prices so aight must be ready i think to myself. I stop by later in the afternoon and they are clueless, when they do figure out which one is mine they say when they called earlier it was to tell me what it was goin to cost and wanted permission to make the repairs and that now its goin to be $200 (WTF) so in the moment cause i was havin a good day i just decided to bend over and take it. So now come Monday March 8th havent heard anything all weekend I call again the guy asks if i got the message about the repairs and if it was ok to do it WTF! I was at the store and told them to make them on thursday dude this aint right. Told him this needs to be done by thursday cause i go back to Ft bragg on Friday. These MacTards better not bump the price up more and i best get it back with the quickness.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr
Default Re: Mac Pro Solutions in Richmond VA

So, I know where i'm not taking my macbook.

Thanks for taking one for the team.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:58 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Shoulda gotta PC bro.

Jus sayin'
Old 03-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Got it back yesterday finally ended up being $230 total. Freakin screen is all dirty atleast it was almost fully charged pompus fucks

Originally Posted by TwistnBrn..Rubr
So, I know where i'm not taking my macbook.

Thanks for taking one for the team.
Ive been hearin a radio promo for Capital Mac supposed to be around the VCU area give them a try

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Shoulda gotta PC bro.

Jus sayin'
Why do I always hear that. I dont use my MacBook for anything fancy just surfin the web and watchin videos and I find it alot easier to use than PC's i just dont need all the extra shit