Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Hennessy Tuning

Old 08-22-2009, 07:40 AM
make 'em say unhhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ikiyu has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Hennessy Tuning

Very cool, knowledgeable, easy to work with guy. I had a mild turbo setup that needed to be tuned. Prior to installing everything, I contacted him about all my components of my pieced together kit and told him my power goal and what I would like to do with it. He gave me good advice and worked with me along the whole way when I ran into problems. We rescheduled the tune many times just so that I would be fully prepared when I got there. Everything went smoothly there after. Street tuned on Crome, but he can do various other EMS; just contact him. Been daily driving the hatch for almost a month now with no issues. Thanks Scott!

----> hottscennessy<----
Old 08-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Snailed EF has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hennessy Tuning

Great guy who knows what he is doing. Very easy going and is willing to work with you and help with anything. Street tuned my stock single cam on 15 psi and it has been running strong for a year now.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

whats the number?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:56 PM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation

Scott's a good dude. Known him for years and can't wait til he tunes my next project. Also can do fab work as well!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:01 PM
make 'em say unhhhh

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
whats the number?
PMed ya his number. For everyone else, jus pm him. His username was at the bottom of my post.
And yeah, hes a real chill guy, doesn't leave you hanging even after the tune.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Man...where to start. I called him up and he set an appointment for the very next day. When up to him and it took a full tank of gas. He worked with my setup, ran into some problems and got em fixed. Called more then helpfull friends for advice. Showed me what was goin on. Skated with me and then went out for the final pulls. Tuned very consevitivly and reliable. car pulled great, burned my chip then sent me on my way. Filled up in richmond and made it all the way back to the beach and my gas neddle was still on full. A+ guy and the best. Prices you will ever find! thanks scott
Old 09-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
Man...where to start. I called him up and he set an appointment for the very next day. When up to him and it took a full tank of gas. He worked with my setup, ran into some problems and got em fixed. Called more then helpfull friends for advice. Showed me what was goin on. Skated with me and then went out for the final pulls. Tuned very consevitivly and reliable. car pulled great, burned my chip then sent me on my way. Filled up in richmond and made it all the way back to the beach and my gas neddle was still on full. A+ guy and the best. Prices you will ever find! thanks scott
What'd you pay, if you dont mind me asking.

Hows he compare to say, schue, or shad?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
What'd you pay, if you dont mind me asking.

Hows he compare to say, schue, or shad?
x2.

any good with all motor setups?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:59 PM
make 'em say unhhhh

From the last time going to him, it was $100 flat rate (as long as it takes to finish) for street tune on Crome. His introductory price may have changed though. I think hes capable of doing different EMS also but prices will range (best if you pm him).
Old 09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

hottscennessey has a spectacular aura abouthottscennessey has a spectacular aura abouthottscennessey has a spectacular aura about

For the first year I decided to go with the flat introductory rate $100, start to finish for street tunes on Crome.

I have experience tuning superchargers, turbos, and all motor setups.

I offer tuning for Crome, Nistune, Hondata, turboedit, Neptune RTP, Piggybacks, and any standalone EMS'. I've had requests to look at the Cobb access port, which I will, but I have not tuned it for a client yet.

My number is 8043801452
Feel free to PM me with any questions

Quick Reply: Hennessy Tuning