Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

GARY @ S.A.G.E.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default GARY @ S.A.G.E.

I didnt want to hijack someone elses thread .... so I made my own.

It really shows alot when your willing to go out of the way to deliver something as dumb as some airfresheners.

Gary came to my work after shutting down his shop to deliever a couple of these things .... dunno many people that would go out of their way to do something so small and retarded.

But thumbs up in my book, its the small things that count big time and appreciated.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:49 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch
Default Re: GARY @ S.A.G.E.

I'm still lost why they are selling air fresheners any way? Don't they have REAL work to do? --- Not trying to be a jerk. I'm seriously curious.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

From the sounds of it they are doing ALOT of "REAL WORK"

Theres obviously a demand for these air fresheners in the automotive world, im sure he got a good deal on buying them in bulk. Whats so hard to comprehend about making a few bucks off something so simple but high demand of like a air freshener?

Im pretty damn sure hes not going to sit on those for a long time, I see it pretty damn smart if you ask me.

Searching some shit for a customers car on the computer, run across a bulk deal on these knowing people buy them up .... click a button done ..... put up one simple thread.

Again .... rather smart in my book. Not saying hes going to get rich off air fresheners .... but I bet it adds up.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:49 AM
Registered Member

popswon has disabled reputation

+1 Gary is a real good guy. And yes they have plenty of work. And their rates are VERY good. Better yet the quality of work is definitely there. What is wrong with someone representing their business....I wish more people cared about their business and customers.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

=••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••=

I haven't had any experience with anyone over at SAGE but from all I've heard thus far, they are all straight up guys, professional, hard working and go out of their way *as stated above*

+1 to Gary and all of SAGE
Old 06-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Pm'd Gary about throwing my SUV on his lift to diagnosis it and without hesitation said it was all good. For one not knowing another that was pretty cool. I never got to do it as I got up there too late but the fact that he said it was cool is a thumbs up in my book. Will definitely be up there next time and spreading the word about their great shop.

Frankie
Old 06-28-2009, 03:07 PM
S*A*G*E AUTO

getsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all the comments guys.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:10 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by 00civichatch
I'm still lost why they are selling air fresheners any way? Don't they have REAL work to do? --- Not trying to be a jerk. I'm seriously curious.
no, they do real work, ive seen it first hand on quiet a few occasions, you should take notice, that they( EVERYONE) at SAGE goes out of their way to make you feel apart of it and make sure you have a quality experience
Old 06-28-2009, 04:46 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Thanks Broke Neck..

Were going to be coming to the bar soon to get some fun time..
Old 06-28-2009, 05:40 PM
sageautosports.com

mik88 has disabled reputation

let me see what i can say, uhhh... if you put sage in your cookin it makes it taste better, theyre you go guys.

jk sage does great work, theyve worked passed theyre actual working hours to get the job done, highly recommended

Quick Reply: GARY @ S.A.G.E.