Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

casey honda service department!

Old 10-10-2009, 08:38 AM
DITB-AHHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down casey honda service department!

had them replace the headlights in a 08 si coupe. after putting the car back together they didnt put the tabs in the splash guard nor did they tuck it inside the bumper causeing it to hang down and scrape the ground shredding it. brought it back to them they wont own up to it so were stuck paying 170 bucks plus labor to get a nistake they made fixed.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Layin Frame

dirty c has disabled reputation
Default Re: casey honda service department!

omg u cant fix it ur self its a fucking splash guard
Old 10-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

Originally Posted by b00st3db18a
omg u cant fix it ur self its a fucking splash guard
1. He shouldn't have to fix someone else's mistake.
2. If the splash guard is "shredded" that would mean he has to purchase a new one. Therefore not fixable in the general sense of the word. He shouldn't need to pay for someone else's mistake.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:29 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

1. He shouldnt have to pay for someone elses mistake
  2. BUT he also shouldnt pay them more to fix their mistake.
  3. Ask for service manager who will tell you he doesnt care then write a letter to Honda North America. I did this regarding Northwest Honda in Owings Mills, MD refusing to replace my seatbelts under warranty and got a response from HNA and an apology call from the owner of the dealership.

edit: GET NAMES AND POSITIONS AT THE DEALERSHIP TO INCLUDE IN YOUR LETTER TO HNA!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:08 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

you couldnt replace your own headlights???
Old 10-10-2009, 03:03 PM
ONE CAM

s2kdreamer has disabled reputation

I would have replaced my headlights myself and been done with it. But you shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes at all.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:10 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by s2kdreamer
I would have replaced my headlights myself and been done with it. But you shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes at all.
nah with the headlight, the bulb had went out in one of them and when i went to look at it i noticed the wiring harness was partly melted inside,
so i took it in to be fixed.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

Since he drives a R32, I'm going to assume that the Civic was a parent's or someone in that group.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:12 PM
DITB-AHHH

Also! they had to order it so they left me stuck with it just hanging from underneath the car i argue with the guy about it he says he'll do a temporary fix, so he does whatever, i on my way to va beach just hit the tunnel and what do you know, the whole fucking piece pops off and is just dragging underneath the car all the way through the tunnel. annoying the fuck outta me so when i got out i pull over whipped out my blade and just sliced the shit off,

im sure they'll have something to say when i take it back.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:13 PM
DITB-AHHH

Originally Posted by OhShift!
Since he drives a R32, I'm going to assume that the Civic was a parent's or someone in that group.
sold the R32 about a month ago, but yeah the civic is my moms.

Quick Reply: casey honda service department!