Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

ANDY AUTO SPORTS - BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LiLQt00 LiLQt00 LiLQt00
Default ANDY AUTO SPORTS - BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Do not buy anything from Andy's Auto Sports!! I recently tried to purchase a Benen Strut Tower bar through them. Two days after placing the order they were quick to take my $172 out of my bank account. More than a week passes and the item never shows up. I call them to check on the item and they say, "Oh we are sorry ma'am but there seems to have been a human error and the order never got placed, do you want us to place the order now or cancel it?" So, I say "Cancel it and issue a refund immediately". Now, almost another week has gone by, no refund has shown up, and the idiots call my phone today and send me an email saying, "We are trying to place your order but are not sure what you are trying to order" Are you kidding me?? I mean where do they find these people? So, then I proceed to go slam off them and told them they better issue my refund which no doubt will take at least another 2-3 days to get.

Moral of the story.....DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH ANDY'S AUTO SPORTS!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab
Default Re: ANDY AUTO SPORTS - BUYER BEWARE!!!!

So they admitted to having an error, and called you later when another error came about. Yeah, that customer service blows.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:24 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

I was under the impression that was a fake website/company anyway
Old 08-03-2011, 02:26 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by LiLQt00
Do not buy anything from Andy's Auto Sports!! I recently tried to purchase a Benen Strut Tower bar through them. Two days after placing the order they were quick to take my $172 out of my bank account. More than a week passes and the item never shows up. I call them to check on the item and they say, "Oh we are sorry ma'am but there seems to have been a human error and the order never got placed, do you want us to place the order now or cancel it?" So, I say "Cancel it and issue a refund immediately". Now, almost another week has gone by, no refund has shown up, and the idiots call my phone today and send me an email saying, "We are trying to place your order but are not sure what you are trying to order" Are you kidding me?? I mean where do they find these people? So, then I proceed to go slam off them and told them they better issue my refund which no doubt will take at least another 2-3 days to get.

Moral of the story.....DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH ANDY'S AUTO SPORTS!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!
1. why the fuck are you going to purchase anything from something called "Andy's Auto Sports?"

2. Seriously? If you think that's bad customer service then you live in a fucking bubble.

3. Tits or GTFO
Old 09-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold

haha i was just gonna post a thread asking if they were a legitimate company
Old 09-21-2011, 12:42 PM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Tits or GTFO
X2 SHOW'EM UP FAT GIRL
Old 09-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Fake Company is Fake?