Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[Sterling] Japanese Engine Import

Old 03-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boomer0587 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Japanese Engine Import Sterling VA SUCKS

sorry man but I know these guys personally. They offered this dude a b20 for the same price as the ls. That is a better deal and sloikeu is full of shit. and stay your redneck ass in west virginia

by the way they got some sweet deals on 350 swaps for your chevy
Old 03-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

slolikeu has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boomer0587
sorry man but I know these guys personally. They offered this dude a b20 for the same price as the ls. That is a better deal and sloikeu is full of shit. and stay your redneck ass in west virginia

by the way they got some sweet deals on 350 swaps for your chevy

LOL If those guys are your friends then your def a douche. No he didnt say it was B20 he Lied and said it was B18B. It wasnt even a B20Z im not stupid I know if they are trying to jew me or not. I beleive its called the bait and switch method. Not my fault they use bad bussiness techniques. Just tryin to get the word out. Dont buy from these guys.

LMAO "350 swaps for your chevy" U and those japs sound like the rednecks your and your badd ass Vortech 350's. And this is the VENDOR REVIEW forum. Not the parts for forsale forum.

Last edited by slolikeu; 03-08-2006 at 08:55 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

listen up im ford all the way and im rocking twin pro -chargers and if your knocking on japs so much why the fuck are you inquiring about honda motors to begin with. my lug nuts require more torque than your honda makes.

remember there is no replacement for displacement...something along those lines
Old 03-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

1991Si has disabled reputation

Those guys dealt with you for months you called and they told you the same thing everyday that they didnt have it. You kept saying okay i will come pick it up. Get your story straight, dont hate on a shop because they didnt have what you wanted, they figured you were another flaky customer
Noyan Motors are quality shit.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down Re: Japanese Engine Import Sterling VA SUCKS

Originally Posted by 1991Si
Those guys dealt with you for months you called and they told you the same thing everyday that they didnt have it. You kept saying okay i will come pick it up. Get your story straight, dont hate on a shop because they didnt have what you wanted, they figured you were another flaky customer
Noyan Motors are quality shit.

How the helll would you know how long they dealt with me. And how do you know that they said that they didnt have it???Why would i drive all the way there if they said no they didnt have what i want???? I called them once and about a week later I called again and they said yea its here come down and pick it up, within 3 hours I was there and I get the line well its an ODBII B20B but you can just change all your senors, intake, dizzy, and alt and it will be fine(yea that woulda been fine but it wasnt what I had asked for before I drove 2 hours there). Sounds like there the ones that need to get their story straight and that there a "flaky" business if anything. Why must people keep defending these idiots? Has anyone ever had a good experience with them??? IMO I would rather pay a extra hundred or so and have some respect with who im dealing with than get it cheaper and be lied to.

LOL 1991SI Just noticed that you signed up for this forum just to post in my thread. I feel honored. Guess all you douche bags got each other backs huh

Last edited by slolikeu; 03-08-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by slolikeu
How the helll would you know how long they dealt with me. And how do you know that they said that they didnt have it???Why would i drive all the way there if they said no they didnt have what i want???? I called them once and about a week later I called again and they said yea its here come down and pick it up, within 3 hours I was there and I get the line well its an ODBII B20B but you can just change all your senors, intake, dizzy, and alt and it will be fine(yea that woulda been fine but it wasnt what I had asked for before I drove 2 hours there). Sounds like there the ones that need to get their story straight and that there a "flaky" business if anything. Why must people keep defending these idiots? Has anyone ever had a good experience with them??? IMO I would rather pay a extra hundred or so and have some respect with who im dealing with than get it cheaper and be lied to.

LOL 1991SI Just noticed that you signed up for this forum just to post in my thread. I feel honored. Guess all you douche bags got each other backs huh
dude look who the fuck is talking you signed up in feb. yep you are a real senior member compared to him
Old 03-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

1991Si has disabled reputation
Default Re: [Sterling] Japanese Engine Import

I know they guy personally, he told me the story he didnt make it up, get your shit straight, Dont flatter yourself thinking I signed up to just post on this thread. I just dont see the need to have such hate for these guys, it is one bad experience, Lots of people dont like Noyan and bought a motor from them and it has given me no problems and is quick, nobody is perfect. You need to relax and do research on the place you buy the motor from before you buy it. And the name calling is real mature, since you know the guys so well. Good Day
Old 03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: [Sterling] Japanese Engine Import

Originally Posted by 1991Si
I know they guy personally, he told me the story he didnt make it up, get your shit straight, Dont flatter yourself thinking I signed up to just post on this thread. I just dont see the need to have such hate for these guys, it is one bad experience, Lots of people dont like Noyan and bought a motor from them and it has given me no problems and is quick, nobody is perfect. You need to relax and do research on the place you buy the motor from before you buy it. And the name calling is real mature, since you know the guys so well. Good Day

I dont care what he told you there just is no reason for lying. This guy sounds like a pathelogical liar to me because hes giving you a way different story than what really happened, believe what you want I know what really happened. There is reason for hate when you have someone habitually lie to you(George W. Bush).
Old 10-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

i know im bringing this back from the dead:

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Noyan sucks to... Japan Star Motors are the best.. now JapaneseStarMotors
Japan Star Motors was a sketch ball business. I bought my SR motor from there a couple years ago but my overall expirience is they are sketchballs that dont really kno anything about the motors they were selling. The only person that kinda knew something about JDM Hondas was some 18 year old kid that worked there part time. Last i heard, they were under investigation for stolen motors. A few weeks later, the business completely vanished. Everything was gone from their warehouse. All of a sudden they relocated to NY or w/e and changed their name. Yaaa..

As far as Japanese Engine Import, I know some ppl who prefer this place over Noyan. Either way its just more options for us.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
i know im bringing this back from the dead:

Japan Star Motors was a sketch ball business. I bought my SR motor from there a couple years ago but my overall expirience is they are sketchballs that dont really kno anything about the motors they were selling. The only person that kinda knew something about JDM Hondas was some 18 year old kid that worked there part time. Last i heard, they were under investigation for stolen motors. A few weeks later, the business completely vanished. Everything was gone from their warehouse. All of a sudden they relocated to NY or w/e and changed their name. Yaaa..

As far as Japanese Engine Import, I know some ppl who prefer this place over Noyan. Either way its just more options for us.

Yeah I agree I got my SR20 from Japan Star and the only person their who knew what they were talking about was this kid about 17-18 I got it for 1500 so I cant complain, the motor came with a seized turbo but I didnt care since I put an upgraded one on right afterwards and I heard they got their motors from like Malaysia.

Quick Reply: [Sterling] Japanese Engine Import