Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] Dreamworks Customs

Old 01-31-2007, 03:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default [757] Dreamworks Customs

Jeff and his crew did an amazing job at a great price. I took the mazdaspeed6 there for some insurance work and I couldn't have asked for a better job. Jeff went out of his way to call me what seemed like every night for updates. He went out of his way to get an estimate to get the wheels powder coated. (didn't do it) He was even gonna get me an inspection sticker.

All in all, it was my best experience ever w/ a local shop. He gets my two thumbs up. Definately go to him for all your painting needs.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: [757] Dreamworks Customs

I had Jeff do some work on my car. The paint match was amazing, also two thumbs up from me.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:41 AM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
I had Jeff do some work on my car. The paint match was amazing, also two thumbs up from me.
yessir if u're talking bout yer trunk.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

thanks homie!!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by gilligan
thanks homie!!
post a few pics of the work, can only help you out.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Keepin it Klean
post a few pics of the work, can only help you out.
our website should be getting a massive makeover/update next week!im not all that computer savy,posting pics kicks my ass.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gilligan
our website should be getting a massive makeover/update next week!im not all that computer savy,posting pics kicks my ass.
where in va beach are you at, cause im lookin to get my car painted.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

M1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TrePound
where in va beach are you at, cause im lookin to get my car painted.
basically right next to blue horse shoe tattoo, off Oceana.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:42 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

i went to him twice when i had my camaro, did a great job, the first time he went from black to collectors edition vette blue, took off all the trim, mirrors (i think), bumpers, painted all the jams, only thing still black was the engine bay, and it still looked like it was supposed to be like that from the factory, not to mention it was like a mirror

not to mention he is dead sexy

here are some pics

Last edited by WutupYo; 01-31-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

if you need paintwork and you live in the state of VA this is a no brainer. Dreamworks all they way

He worked magic on my rx7, did a awesome job on the teggy and is doing all my work for me now on the skyline.

Dreamworks

Quick Reply: [757] Dreamworks Customs