VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/)
-   -   [757] Advanced Custom Coatings (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/%5B757%5D-advanced-custom-coatings-283388/)

MORE IMPATIENT 04-30-2014 03:55 PM

Re: [757] Advanced Custom Coatings

That was more than a solid you beautiful bastard,

That was a block of fucking adamantium.....

I swore to myself when I got up and running that I would never do wheels cause I hate doing them. Then you came along and used your manipulative ways goddamnit.

PicovAndropov 04-30-2014 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 8284073)
That was more than a solid you beautiful bastard,

That was a block of fucking adamantium.....

I swore to myself when I got up and running that I would never do wheels cause I hate doing them. Then you came along and used your manipulative ways goddamnit.

Oh you do wheels huh?

MORE IMPATIENT 04-30-2014 04:19 PM

No sir I do not. That was a one time thing for my o.g homey.

The only way I will do wheels from here on out, is if said person does all the sandblasting, prep work and such. The only thing I will do is clean them and spray them at each step.

His wheels were exceptionally fucked. 9 layers of old paint. Had to sandblast them all, then 2 part clean them. Then 2 coats of epoxy on the bare aluminum. Then 2 coats of urethane primer, let it soak up for 2 days. Then 3 nore coacoats of urethane, than final prep and paint. They turned out nice as shit but its not what I prefer to do.

Grant asked me how much to do his buddys wheels, I said nope...tell him what you want to do all the work cause I'm not doing it. Ill spray everything, but that's it.

idriveahonda 05-01-2014 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 8284086)
No sir I do not. That was a one time thing for my o.g homey.

The only way I will do wheels from here on out, is if said person does all the sandblasting, prep work and such. The only thing I will do is clean them and spray them at each step.

His wheels were exceptionally fucked. 9 layers of old paint. Had to sandblast them all, then 2 part clean them. Then 2 coats of epoxy on the bare aluminum. Then 2 coats of urethane primer, let it soak up for 2 days. Then 3 nore coacoats of urethane, than final prep and paint. They turned out nice as shit but its not what I prefer to do.

Grant asked me how much to do his buddys wheels, I said nope...tell him what you want to do all the work cause I'm not doing it. Ill spray everything, but that's it.

I'm far prettier than Grant's friends too.

Now I need to coerce you into the DA.

You know you want those wheels I talked to you about <3

Grease Monkey 05-04-2014 05:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I pretty much never post on here, but I figure I'll give my review. I dropped off a whole bunch of parts to have powder coated, some of which had old powder coat on them that I wanted stripped and cleaned up, and some that I wanted smoothed out before they were done. A few of the pieces were done in a candy red and the others just a normal black. Was given an estimate of a week, but told it may be a little longer and if so, he'd let me know. Picked the parts up one week to the day and they turned out absolutely fantastic. I even went back and had him do a few other things as the build came together. All in all it was a very easy transaction and I have been more then pleased with the outcome.

Here's a picture of the work.

Attachment 190100

Attachment 190101