Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[703] Brown's Sterling Nissan

Old 05-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Retards.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dragging240s is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up [703] Brown's Sterling Nissan

I originally had my doubts taking my armada to this dealership but decided to go anyhow since they're only like 10 minutes from my house. Took the armada in for the following issues:

Brake Judder TSB
BCM Harness TSB
Rear windshield wiper not working

My armada is now out of its factory warranty by 10,000 miles so I am in my extended warranty which is a $100 deductible.

They replaced all 4 rotors, all brakepads, and the BCM harness for no charge of course. They then also replaced the rear windshield wiper motor (seized) under their factory warranty instead of my extended warranty. They did this as a goodwill replacement for being a loyal nissan customer.

Excellent customer service from Curtis in the service dept and saved me $100.. They get a from me.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Wheelmax Dealer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
topnotch is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: [703] Brown's Sterling Nissan

Yeah Browns in Sterling is the only dealer I take my car to anymore.. had my 60k service there done, something replaced under extended warranty, free loaner for 2 days, and GREAT service from Curtis and the rest of the crew there.

Also I ordered a fender well liner, they quoted a price installed.. I told them to just sell me the part and I'll install it myself since the installation cost seemed a bit high.. He said okay, ordered me the part, and they installed it anyway, no charge.