Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

The SouthEast SCCA Division is holding a Divisional event at ACU4 on August 28th a

Old 05-31-2004, 07:00 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default The SouthEast SCCA Division is holding a Divisional event at ACU4 on August 28th a

Ok the event is at ACU4 here in Norfolk. It is a few weeks before Topeka and alot ofthe very fast guys will be in town to get some time on concrete. Here is a place you can PreRegister.

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...25215642874404

IMPORTANT!!!!

You must be a SCCA member. It is $55 per entry. No shoe polish for number and class lettering (magnets or stickers).

I may have missed something but if you are sure you going you may want to pre-register early this event should fill up fast!!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 07:09 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation
Default Re: The SouthEast SCCA Division is holding a Divisional event at ACU4 on August 28th a

would be nice to go and watch the fast guys... i cant pay 55 bucks for autox but would love to watch it
Old 05-31-2004, 07:35 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default Re: The SouthEast SCCA Division is holding a Divisional event at ACU4 on August 28th a

Trip you would have been in heaven this weekend at the Tour in DC. You couldnt believe the # of un real fast M3's. The course is hilly in the parking lot they used and it had a very fast uphill group of offset gates and the BSP M3's were lifting the inside front tire on power. It was so sick.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:55 PM
///m thrizzle

stop it... your going to want to make me mod my car

damn. any video?
Old 05-31-2004, 08:16 PM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

Trip,
PSS9 all the way. We (Terry and I) run it as well as some serious BSP guys. We tried the big $$$ Advance Design/GC system and it's too stiff even at full soft. Car just bounced around. It's amazing how well the Bilstein system works right outta the box. If you are nice, I'll even let you know what settings we're running

For a big car, the BMW handles pretty F'ing well.

Ed
Old 05-31-2004, 11:37 PM
///m thrizzle

is going to sm illegal since the pax is lower than bsp or has that changed

and thanks for the info i need some of you old guys to learn me up good haha.

are yall running a fast e36? or terrys e30(s50/52)
Old 06-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz

how do you make sure your name is on the access list but not sign up for the event?
Old 06-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

E36 328is in STS.
Alot of BSP guys run SM with the same car. Cherry pick a class if you know what I'm sayin'.
I'm tellin' ya, GC camber plates/PSS9, and some bars and you'll be ready to rock.
Ed
Old 06-01-2004, 06:08 PM

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trip
is going to sm illegal since the pax is lower than bsp or has that changed

and thanks for the info i need some of you old guys to learn me up good haha.

are yall running a fast e36? or terrys e30(s50/52)
If you want to know how to set up a SM M3 (or BSP) I am sure I could give you a hand. But then, you should already know that .....

Personally, I am partial to the GC Track/School kit........

And Ed, if you want to drive an even faster E36, I could let you take mine for a spin

Last edited by jmciver; 06-01-2004 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:12 AM

IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of

So what do you get for $55 dollars? Anything other than a normal autocross.

Quick Reply: The SouthEast SCCA Division is holding a Divisional event at ACU4 on August 28th a