Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Sept. 7th autox @ Pungo Official Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 07:29 PM
co driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default Sept. 7th autox @ Pungo Official Thread

you all are slacking on the official thread stuff!! Anyways, i'm number fifty something. i will be breaking in some nice r compounds and venturing into FSP.
Old 08-31-2003, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

What do I have to do to sign up. How much monies. And could someone give me directions and start time
Old 09-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

goto the odr website...dont now it of the top of my head, its $20, and i suck with directions..

ill be there....maybe the last time for the fire...going to be getting rid of the fire sooner or later(when the daytona is in tip top shape) and will be devoting all my time to the z...so back to the stock classes...so if you see a maroon color daytona with south carolina tags(gonna be a while before its va legal, so it'll stay registered in sc) say what up..
Old 09-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I need a car to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2003, 03:53 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

you can drive mine if you'd like...but hey...is a sunfire...far from an autox worthy car...
Old 09-01-2003, 06:58 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Originally posted by vbspec
I need a car to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you that you can use mine, switch numbers with someone in another heat.
Old 09-02-2003, 06:25 AM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

You can drive mine if I come. I haven't decided if I'm going to attend. I"m getting alittle burnt out of Pungo.

On a completely different note.. If you register today (Tues) or tomorrow, please check again on Thur to make sure you are still there! Apparently they are doing a server migration at my ISP. Sorry, I have no control over this..
Old 09-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I may take you up on that Brett.
Old 09-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Can you register the day of? I gotta make sure I'm off this time.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Who's this guy?

yeah you can...just show up pretty early...

Quick Reply: Sept. 7th autox @ Pungo Official Thread