Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)

Old 06-02-2003, 09:15 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold
Default SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys with Queer ass ear rings)

Let me just say I will never support SCCA or anything they do again....

I will not comment on th reason, but the ones that were at Pungo yesterday know the BS that happened...

Last edited by PWRVTEC; 06-02-2003 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:20 AM

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)

Originally posted by PWRVTEC
Let me just say I will never support SCCA or anything they do again....

I will not comment on th reason, but the ones that were at Pungo yesterday know the BS that happened...
Uh.....What BS would this be (and I am not asking you to name any names)? I was there, but I must have missed it....

This is a pretty big acusation without saying what it was that happened.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:13 AM

monaco is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice "ring and run." Post what you believe to be the problem, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. If you have any problems, you should have spoken to Greg Smith about it, instead of leaving the event and then slandering the SCCA on this forum.
Old 06-02-2003, 11:18 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

i notice you stopped by yesterday, but didn't see you for very long. i would make a comment about this, but every time i say something about someone of an organization i get slandered for it. i have no idea who you are talking about or what happened, but i can think of one guy w/ a queer ear ring, and if it is him, it wouldn't suprise me. i never got a good vibe out of him either.

you may be mistaken if he's part of the SCCA at all. he may be just a member like the thousands of others there are. don't judge the SCCA just by one dude. i have my gripes (and had bouts) with a few ppl there, but i just blow off there stupidity in knowing that i'm a better racer than they are anyway, hehe. i don't think the SCCA is the greatest organization either, but nothing is perfect for everyone. maybe if you bring up the issue, you can get something out of it. I recieved a discount on a race with the VMSC due to a member being rude to me. if you're interested in autoxing at all, you should still try it out. prove that you can kick their ass and then all of a sudden you get respect. if i remember you car from the charity event on the dyno, it was hella beast!
Old 06-02-2003, 12:57 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

i think i know what this is about, did it have to do with you when you were leaving?
Old 06-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MeanGreenGSX
i think i know what this is about, did it have to do with you when you were leaving?
Thats was the time, and IMO a few people that are jerks give a bad rap to the whole team or organization.

I will admite that I had never seen an event until yesterday, and I will give it up to you guys that run, and it looks fun, but people that have an ego and try to point people out and make a false statements of what they thought I did get a and have a nice day....
Old 06-02-2003, 01:44 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

I still don't know what happened

I had to leave right after my runs and didn't get to stay, but I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Name one competitive sport that you dont run into people that either piss you off or at least annoy the hell out of you. I have never been involved with one. This is for the most part a really good group of people. Some of them I would not want to spend any extended time with but for the most part (95%) I would eat dinner with all of them and enjoy myself due to the common love for cars and racing. The key is ignoring the BS and overlooking the jerks.
Old 06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

What are they "accusing" you of?

Dan
(Head of Tech for SCCA DC region SoloII)
Old 06-02-2003, 06:30 PM

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I know exactly who you are talking about. But I would still like to know what happened to see if there can be some type of resolution. But I also agree with what others have said above, don't let the actions of an individual change your whole mind about the sport or the organization.

Quick Reply: SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)