Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Project car

Old 10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC
Default Project car

well since going to GT Live i think i'm going to start a project with my son...since my first choice (88-91 Honda hb's and crx) are hard to get ahold of in my area and when you do find one they ewant like $2000+ i think i'm going to look elsewhere...found a Sentra SE-R for $400...what do you guys think?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/219259681.html

and i was considering joining the SCCA...but i think i might join NASA
Old 10-12-2006, 12:02 PM
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard
Default Re: Project car

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
well since going to GT Live i think i'm going to start a project with my son...since my first choice (88-91 Honda hb's and crx) are hard to get ahold of in my area and when you do find one they ewant like $2000+ i think i'm going to look elsewhere...found a Sentra SE-R for $400...what do you guys think?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/219259681.html

and i was considering joining the SCCA...but i think i might join NASA
talk to floda about that one! They make great track cars though.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:47 PM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Wow, that thing looks a lil' rough.

It's missing some front end pieces and the 14x5.5 alloy wheels. I wonder if it's really an SE-R? (Contact the owner & ask 'em to tell you where the redline starts on the tach.)

I'd hold out for any number of $1500-or-less known running SE-R's commonly available. www.sr20forum.com and www.se-r.net are good places to start looking. What I see in those pics... if it doesn't run... looks like it might end up being a money pit.

I've had three of those and they're great cars,

Jon
Old 10-12-2006, 12:50 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I have a friend selling a 89 or 90 CRX for 300 dollars. I am in Norfolk though. It needs a new windshield and would be great for a motor swap. Has some aftermarket struts and shocks as well as some aftermarket wheel (black 5 spokes).
Old 10-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I have a friend selling a 89 or 90 CRX for 300 dollars. I am in Norfolk though. It needs a new windshield and would be great for a motor swap. Has some aftermarket struts and shocks as well as some aftermarket wheel (black 5 spokes).
hmmm...i may have to work some overtime to try and get it...just saw this too

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/218032732.html

just paid my bills too