Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Opinions of a MR.2 on the track

Old 08-26-2008, 02:22 PM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Opinions of a MR.2 on the track

May acquire one, curious how they perform on the track..... never been in or drove one. It's N/A but that wouldn't last long.

Any one on here track one?
Old 08-26-2008, 02:37 PM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible
Default Re: Opinions of a MR.2 on the track

I used to drive my N/A like I stole it when I was younger. I loved the way it performed. Regardless, check out mr2oc.com for more information. They have some articles where professional drivers compare it to other vehicles.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:55 PM
wha?

HaPpYfAcE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jestible
I used to drive my N/A like I stole it when I was younger. I loved the way it performed. Regardless, check out mr2oc.com for more information. They have some articles where professional drivers compare it to other vehicles.
^^what he said

best way to find out is to drive it, though.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

NoRider has disabled reputation

I actually have one for real cheap with a burnt engine. Hit me up if your interested. They are real fun cars, but can't get my car going
Old 08-26-2008, 07:09 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i did a few HPDEs with my n/a a loooong time ago. it was awesome.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I saw the thread title earlier today and thought of you Matt. Low and behold you post in here.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:26 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the feedback. The layout of the car being MR, i figured it "should" do well, I am only used to FWD and RX7's so this would be a new venture for me.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:47 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally Posted by Verbal
May acquire one, curious how they perform on the track..... never been in or drove one. It's N/A but that wouldn't last long.

Any one on here track one?
It's pretty rare to see one on a roadcourse. Not so rare at an autocross, but still not common.

IMHO they are great handling, fun, reliable, affordable cars... that are very easy to spin.

Jon
Old 08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by getfast
It's pretty rare to see one on a roadcourse. Not so rare at an autocross, but still not common.

IMHO they are great handling, fun, reliable, affordable cars... that are very easy to spin.

Jon

I was hoping you'd chime in.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:02 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by getfast

Jon
Yep. I had a 91 and 95 both turbos and wish I could have either back as a daily driver. Very easy to spin, but very fun cars that are different and get a lot of attention too. Buy a turbo though...If set up right those cars can be great for a road course, although it will still involve a lot of practice and a ton of skill.

Quick Reply: Opinions of a MR.2 on the track