Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

OK no SM, STS2 in the CRX, 91 FS

Old 08-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default OK no SM, STS2 in the CRX, 91 FS

Well I think the 91 is going to go at the end of the season. Here is what it will come with.

91 Civic Si
Koni Yellow shocks
Ground Control Coilovers custom rates 400f/450r
ST 22 mm rear sway bar
CRX HF front sway bar
rear camber adjusters
Energy Suspension bushing (every where)
New calipers, Brembo blank rotors, and Hawk HP+ front pads, new rear drums (installed in Jan)
Both the stock PG6 and the Integra PG7 ecu's (PG7 has a more aggressive fuel curve and higher redline)
MOMO Competition steering wheel
Cobra harness
stock seats (I'm keeping my Fighter)
Intake, OBX header, custom exhaust with new cat and Supper Trapp tuneable muffler
Light weight crank pulley
A/C stripped
Enkie RPF1 wheels (9.8 lbs)
Shaved Kumho MX's still plenty of life

I going to sell the car in October and start preping my dads CRX for STS2, and He and I will co-drive his car.

I'm thinking $4200 for the car.
I must admit that I have over 6k in the car now (please dont tell Jessie that she will be pissed she thinks its less than 5k)

Also this car is extremely quick!!! I wish I could take the credit for how well I have done this season but this car makes me look very good.

Mods please dont move this thread this is a AUTOX car THANX
Old 08-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts
Default Re: OK no SM, STS2 in the CRX, 91 FS

STS2 is going to ultimately be a battle in between a Frankenmiata and the CRX. Great Choice!

Frankenmiata: 95-97 with an earlier 93 diff/shafts from Mazdamotorsports, and a CSP worthy set-up. I'd do it but there is NO way I'm gonna go from a Torsen to a VLSD. If they accept the car into STS2 in the future with the Torsen I, along with about another thousand people, will be there to keep you company.

I think they should also let the MR2 play.

Good luck on the sale Mike. Hope it goes to an autocrosser...

Ed

Last edited by Ed94R; 08-26-2004 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:07 AM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Are you just sticking with a daily driver, or are you still gonna build something for HC?
Old 08-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Registered Loser

maxQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ed94R
I'd do it but there is NO way I'm gonna go from a Torsen to a VLSD.
Come on... VLSDs are fun!! You have no sense of adventure.

J-E-LL-O!

Sorry to see the car go, Mike. When the Sentra gets healthy, I was looking forward to giving that car the beat-down it so richly deserves.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:04 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by vbspec
Well I think the 91 is going to go at the end of the season. Here is what it will come with.

91 Civic Si
Koni Yellow shocks
Ground Control Coilovers custom rates 400f/450r
ST 22 mm rear sway bar
CRX HF front sway bar
rear camber adjusters
Energy Suspension bushing (every where)
New calipers, Brembo blank rotors, and Hawk HP+ front pads, new rear drums (installed in Jan)
Both the stock PG6 and the Integra PG7 ecu's (PG7 has a more aggressive fuel curve and higher redline)
MOMO Competition steering wheel
Cobra harness
stock seats (I'm keeping my Fighter)
Intake, OBX header, custom exhaust with new cat and Supper Trapp tuneable muffler
Light weight crank pulley
A/C stripped
Enkie RPF1 wheels (9.8 lbs)
Shaved Kumho MX's still plenty of life

I going to sell the car in October and start preping my dads CRX for STS2, and He and I will co-drive his car.

I'm thinking $4200 for the car.
I must admit that I have over 6k in the car now (please dont tell Jessie that she will be pissed she thinks its less than 5k)

Also this car is extremely quick!!! I wish I could take the credit for how well I have done this season but this car makes me look very good.

Mods please dont move this thread this is a AUTOX car THANX

are you gonna stick with this idea?
Old 08-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Originally Posted by GNUsnowboarder
are you gonna stick with this idea?
HAHAHAHA ass

We figured that this will be better on both our wallets, plus at events like this weekend we will have co-drivers.

I started looking at buying a b16 for SM, not going to work, I have to push everything to the limit. And with the house now my budget wont allow it. So I figured that I'd refresh the stock d16 in the car but that is almost as expencive as the b16 swap, and in that plan I'd have to daily drive the car. not so nice w/ no A/C

So after talking to my dad we are going to sell my car, buy a trailer and make the CRX a trailer queen!!!

7.5 inch SSR wheels, revalved koni's, 15 lb Kirkey pasanger seat, my fighter drives seat, refresh the head and new clutch will be the winter project. Plus it will be fun racing with dad. He said that his origional plan 2 years ago was to race together but I wanted my own car. Well I have done that and its on to the next step!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 11:12 AM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Does this include track events?
Old 08-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Originally Posted by Axelerate
Does this include track events?

Yeah I hope he will let me do track events. I figure once we have a trailer for the car the strain of distance is not a problem.. But, it is still his car