Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Newb stuff

Old 01-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Taking the shot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Newb stuff

Hey my brother just recently got me interested in Auto X. I was just wonder if u guys have any info that could help me. Kinda like to attend some of ur events or so something. I dont really have the best car for Auto X right now, 94 Laser Turbo, but if i actually get into it, my brother has offered to sell me his BMW 325 ix. Just tryin to learn the right way first so any info u could give would be cool thxs.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

Just come out and see what going on. I know that there are a # of BMW guys that can help you with car set up but dont get too worried about that because in the beginning its all about seat time.

If you come out look for the little Teal Honda Civic Si thats mine and I can help you out..

Michael
Old 01-19-2004, 07:33 AM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Just come out to one of the events. I had a friend that used to have a good time in his 93 Laser Turbo that was pretty much stock. I can help you setup your DSM, I know a pretty fair amount about them and have been autocrossing my AWD for a while now..

The next event is with Beachcombers Corvette Club
Old 01-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

oh maaan, I just got done playing with the little pointer thingy from that website. I was hooked for sometime. Remind me not to go to that website again.
Yeah new guy, Im new to autocrossing too, I have a blast and people are great.
Michael I need to get in touch with you to get some advice on suspension setup. Well Im broke now so Im not doing much and I dont want to change subject on this thread so we'll talk about it later.
QwanSanchez welcome to the auto-x community, you're gonna love it.
Old 01-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally posted by leolo007
oh maaan, I just got done playing with the little pointer thingy from that website. I was hooked for sometime. Remind me not to go to that website again.
No doubt...that thing is like crack, couldnt' put it down for like 5 minutes...
Old 01-26-2004, 11:56 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by turbochad
I can help you setup your DSM, I know a pretty fair amount about them...
i think it's fair to say that's an understatement.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:39 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

Just signed up for the Pungo Event on the 8th. My first event as well. Should be loads of fun though. Good luck man come out and check it out.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:54 AM

Pray for warmth. Or wet. I like being 3 hundreths off FTD behing Terry Baker.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Newb stuff

Were do i sign up at?
Old 01-29-2004, 04:29 AM

Default Re: Newb stuff

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
Were do i sign up at?
at my place.. But go through BCC's website first..

Beachcombers Corvette Club

Quick Reply: Newb stuff