Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

NCCAR in April

Old 02-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
markell27 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NCCAR in April

WheelPowerRacin - I'm sure NCCAR has gas to buy there right? Last April Summit Point ran out of 93. Also, is there concessions for food?
Old 02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

WheelPowerRacin - I'm sure NCCAR has gas to buy there, right? Last April Summit Point ran out of 93. Also, is there concessions for food?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

Last i remember there wasnt any fuel. but there is a shell about 2 miles away from it close to 95. Cant beleive the garage is $500.00 now!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Registered Member

WheelPowerRacin has disabled reputation

Thats right, they have not had fuel on site yet (facilities are still under construction, they may now??) but there is a Shell station within 2 miles. My car isn't street legal, so I have to bring fuel cans. The G's I was talking about on the large circular turn are enough to starve the fuel pickup on my Civic, so I get a warning when gas gets low (not empty) as the car stutters.
Each previous event there has been a caterer on site selling food during the day. NASA holds a party Sat. night with "free" food & beverages.

Last edited by WheelPowerRacin; 02-02-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I havnt actually driven a car around the track, ive rode around the track (private test rental day) - and I can tell you that we were treated like gods by the owner. The man is just as nice as could be ... he towed a huge 5th wheel camper out to an area off the side of the track for us so we could get out of the sun, offered to order us some food ... etc. The hospitality was 200%, and I didnt even have a car there on track. Was with a friend who was testing out a few things and had rented the track out ... and he literally had the track to himself, to run whichever way he wanted to.

Shawn Lambert said the track was pretty fun, and I intend to make it out there this year. Ive been signed off for DE3, but may infact stay in 2 especially for a track I havnt been on to have an instructor who has been on the track, and also depending on if my girl gets signed off for DE2 before then, that way we can both be on track together.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

any footage, like to see it ran in reverse?^
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 PM
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

I can't wait to go this year. So much closer than summit from down here. It's nice to have three "local" tracks.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

WheelPowerRacin has disabled reputation

I guess this is the next HPDE event for most of us. I know 3 of us from L-burg have already registered, who else has signed up?
Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by WheelPowerRacin
I guess this is the next HPDE event for most of us. I know 3 of us from L-burg have already registered, who else has signed up?
I'm definitely in, but yet to sign up. Still working on the car. My buddy is thinking about signing up for his first HPDE, but he usually pussies out. What group and cars are ya'll in?
Old 03-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Havent signed up yet, but I am def planning on being there. Probably have a few friends coming to run as well...

Quick Reply: NCCAR in April