Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

N.a.s.a.

Old 09-04-2003, 04:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer
Default N.a.s.a.

Is anyone going to summit point for the N.A.S.A. event. Me and four other guys from work are going up there, i would like to meet some of you.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Instructor

racerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the rough

If you are talking about the one scheduled for this weekend on the Shenandoah circuit, it is cancelled. They have not finished the new track yet.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:19 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default Re: N.a.s.a.

Originally posted by unknownracer
Is anyone going to summit point for the N.A.S.A. event. Me and four other guys from work are going up there, i would like to meet some of you.
...one of these days and a career change later...
Old 09-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer unknownracer

no i was talking about the one in the beginning of october, but that one is cancelled too.