Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

May 2nd @ Pungo

Old 05-02-2004, 02:33 PM
co driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default May 2nd @ Pungo

we never started a thread did we?

anyways, i got a 37.47X in the dry. what did you all get.

the car felt good going around the corners. the first couple of runs i had the mind set that i was going to get as much traction as ACU-4. unfortunately we're not that spoiled. the final run i pulled a 'man that felt slow' run but it ended up being fastest. it's strange how that works.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default Re: May 2nd @ Pungo

we left when it started to rain. all i gotta say is i hope the blue srt4 is ok
Old 05-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Official Bad Omen

The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew

Ya, that guys bumber took a little beating. Did you notice that on his previous run, the announcer told him to start braking after the finish line, because he said there was plenty of braking room after it. Well, he took his advice, and did a nose dive into some mounds. Sucks.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:57 PM
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

38.8 Not bad I guess but I was hoping for better. I've got to beat that black Prelude, I mean Accord.

Audie said the SRT4 front under spoiler was cracked all the way across the front plus other things. He's lucky in that if he were to have gone off 10' to the right he would have hit that hidden 1 1/2' concrete wall. Either way it sucks.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8

Originally Posted by lightningd
we never started a thread did we?

anyways, i got a 37.47X in the dry. what did you all get.

the car felt good going around the corners. the first couple of runs i had the mind set that i was going to get as much traction as ACU-4. unfortunately we're not that spoiled. the final run i pulled a 'man that felt slow' run but it ended up being fastest. it's strange how that works.

Was good meeting more people at this event. I did ok. Even though I was able to pull the car through some crazy slides I can't help to think.... hey.. I need tires...

thanks for all those who helped me out some..

-x-
Old 05-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Dash Fieldpaint is on a distinguished road

Whoa, sounds like I missed some crazy action with that Srt-4. I wouldn't have had it on video anyway because I loaned out my camera on THURSDAY with the understanding I'd have it back on FRIDAY so I could have it on SUNDAY, but I still don't have it back yet. I would have been in the 3rd heat. In which heat did the rain hit?
Old 05-02-2004, 04:27 PM

JRSCdSi is an unknown quantity at this point

I was way off pace today. My best was a 39.250 on my first run. I think I hit cones or blew gates on my next three runs... lol. I failed Team Topless.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

good advice micheal.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

Originally Posted by WRBWRX
Ya, that guys bumber took a little beating. Did you notice that on his previous run, the announcer told him to start braking after the finish line, because he said there was plenty of braking room after it. Well, he took his advice, and did a nose dive into some mounds. Sucks.
I was anouncing and he was shutting down way too early. It wasnt that he didnt hit the brakes but ABS is bullshit. If I could stop my car and the Webers big ass CP Mustang could make it he should have been able to get the car under control. I saw what happend and it looked to me as if the ABS kicked in and he lifted and that is the worst thing you can do with that type of brakes.

Last edited by vbspec; 05-02-2004 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:56 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Best was a 38.190 on my last run. Course was fun!

Didn't see the SRT-4 go of course, that sucks. Did he lock it up or would it just not stop?

Quick Reply: May 2nd @ Pungo