Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Koni Yellow settings

Old 05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Taking the shot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Koni Yellow settings

Just picked up a pair of Koni yellows and I was trying to set them up. Is all the way to the left the softest setting or all the way to the right? also what setting should i put it on for daily driving? Car in question is a 96GT if that matters.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:38 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Koni Yellow settings

Clockwise is softer.

Counter-clockwise is firmer.

I'd go all the way firm and back them off until you're comfortable.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

super, thats all i need thanks hopefully this will be a good upgrade to my suspension set up
Old 05-22-2007, 02:53 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Also, make sure you dont run them maxed out either on soft or firm for long periods of time. On the track is fine, but for daily driving back them off the max setting.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Taking the shot

they're single adjustable so i think theres 5 settings so ill try out 3 and see how i like that for daily
Old 05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Taking the shot

are the settings designated by clicks or is it smooth all the way through all the settings?
Old 05-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

No clicks its a smooth adjustment. Use the bumps on the adjustment to figure how far off full soft or full stif you want.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

suadi's gto has disabled reputation

Is it proper to adjust it softer on the rear or equal all around?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:19 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Originally Posted by suadi's gto
Is it proper to adjust it softer on the rear or equal all around?
uhhhh, depends on the car and the rest of the suspension set-up.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Taking the shot

Originally Posted by Axelerate
uhhhh, depends on the car and the rest of the suspension set-up.

I'm running H&R Supersports and these Koni's yellows that it. what do you think set-up wise is best?

Quick Reply: Koni Yellow settings