Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Jan 18 autocross at VMP!

Old 02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
at the track today?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast
Default Re: Jan 18 autocross at VMP!

Originally Posted by s142jzkillav10

There was noting wrong with the track, He is a first timer and NO ONE HAD MINTIONED TO HIM ABOUT RULES AND REGULATION, DURING REGISTRATION OR TECH.

THERE IS ALSO NO SINGS UP IMPIMENTING CAUTION.

I MEAN COME ON HE DIDN'T DO IT NO WHERE NEAR ANYONE OR ANY F%^KING ANIMALS!!
First timer or not, everyone on site should know the rules and regulations. And no one has to mention anything or post any signs, it is all on the internet. Also it doesn't matter whether it is written and he sees it in advance or not, the person who has their name on the site rental contract and the liability insurance certificate (i.e. me) has final say over everything that takes place there at all times.

He broke several rules and I'm sorry that this upsets you, but we have lost sites before due to jackassery by participants, and it won't happen again on my watch... which is exactly why it was dealt with harshly. It's just not fair to the hundreds of people who enjoy autocrossing at VMP every season.

People who don't understand what we are trying to do (i.e. put on safe, fast, fun events for our fellow enthusiasts), or appreciate what it takes to make that happen (i.e. an experienced staff and a responsible community of like-minded participants)... are not welcome at any event I have anything to do with.

Jon
Old 02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
T78 Stickers Add20HP

s142jzkillav10 has disabled reputation
Talking Re: Jan 18 autocross at VMP!

Originally Posted by Saavedro88
Spelled it wrong, Fucktard... DUMAS. Alexander Dumas.

God I hope you won't be at any Autocrosses this year... I'm really looking forward to this season, and you'd be like the shitloaf pinched off in the worlds most awesome bowl of soup ever...

fixed DumbASS what you should be hopeing for is for your POS to not break. I'm the least of your worries HAHAHAH LOSER!!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
T78 Stickers Add20HP

Talking Re: Jan 18 autocross at VMP!

Spelled it wrong, Fucktard... DUMAS. Alexander Dumas.

God I hope you won't be at any Autocrosses this year... I'm really looking forward to this season, and you'd be like the shitloaf pinched off in the worlds most awesome bowl of soup ever...

Fixed DumbAss What you should be hopeing for is for the POS of yours not to Break!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW

There was noting wrong with the track, He is a first timer and NO ONE HAD MINTIONED TO HIM ABOUT RULES AND REGULATION, DURING REGISTRATION OR TECH.
THERE IS ALSO NO SINGS UP IMPIMENTING CAUTION.
I MEAN COME ON HE DIDN'T DO IT NO WHERE NEAR ANYONE OR ANY F%^KING ANIMALS!!
YOUR A JACKASS HE WAS NOT DRAG RACEING, LET THAT BE KNOWN. THERE IS A DIFF BETWEEN SPINNING TIRES, AND JUST TAPPING THE GAS. LEAR THE DIFF. BEFORE YOU MAKE ASSUMPITIONS !!!!!!!!

HE WAS ALSO AWAY FROM THE CROWD.
(1)
YOU ARE TOTALY INCORRECT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WAS DOING 40MPH IF THAT AT THE MOST 10MPH JUST B/C THE WASTGATE OPENED DOESN'T MEAN YOUR GOING FASTER THEN 40-50MPH. SOUNDS LIKE A NOOB STATEMENT ON TURBO CHARGED CARS/ SUPRA'S
(2) ARE YOU REALY SERIOUS ABOUT THE NOISE HAHAH THAT'S FUNNY B/C LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT ISN'T A RESIDENTIAL AREA NON THE LESS THERE WERE CAR'S MAKEING NOISE AS THEY CAME IN THROUGH THE GATE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO THEM ...
YEA QUIET AT A RACE TRACK HAHAH YEA WHEN NOONE IS THERE!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW MR2FTW

also have fun NOT doing autocross through NASA or Get-Fast anytime soon now that you've bitched your ass off a the main guy who runs it. Now i know why I never get on this forum. I can't stand people like this guy. If you break the rules, there are consequences. It's called responsibility. Why can't people just man up instead of whining all the time.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

because he doesn't get it
fortunately it's not our problem
it's his and his friends problem to deal with
Old 02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88

fixed DumbASS what you should be hopeing for is for your POS to not break. I'm the least of your worries HAHAHAH LOSER!!
Fixed DumbAss What you should be hopeing for is for the POS of yours not to Break!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Double Post. Computer > You. (That means the computer is greater than you, referring to your lack of intelligence, hence the reason I'm explaining it to you... Hmm... Hence might be too big a word for you to swallow... Should I use smaller words?) As for being the least of my worries, I never said otherwise... Just that you would taint an otherwise probably awesome day if you so chose to "grace" us with your "blessed" presence.

Originally Posted by MR2FTW
FTMFW!!! *Right Click --> Save*

Now i know why I never get on this forum. I can't stand people like this guy. If you break the rules, there are consequences. It's called responsibility. Why can't people just man up instead of whining all the time.
Originally Posted by Niburu
because he doesn't get it
fortunately it's not our problem
it's his and his friends problem to deal with
I think the same thing all the freaking time... I'm usually able to ignore it but he called me out directly so...
Old 02-24-2009, 06:14 PM
T78 Stickers Add20HP

BLABLABLABLABLABLA CAN YOU REAPEAT THAT PLEASE ............

Last edited by s142jzkillav10; 02-24-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:25 PM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88

BLABLABLABLABLABLA CAN YOU REAPEAT THAT PLEASE ............

Double Post. Computer > You. (That means the computer is greater than you, referring to your lack of intelligence, hence the reason I'm explaining it to you... Hmm... Hence might be too big a word for you to swallow... Should I use smaller words?) As for being the least of my worries, I never said otherwise... Just that you would taint an otherwise probably awesome day if you so chose to "grace" us with your "blessed" presence.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:26 PM
T78 Stickers Add20HP

SCREW YOU AND ALL YOU RICER FRIENDS!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU GO GET HIGH ON YOUR NOS

f@$%ING RICERS !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojB7KkaR03I

Quick Reply: Jan 18 autocross at VMP!