Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

i'm crying my eyes out

Old 03-21-2003, 04:03 PM
DILLIGAF?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy i'm crying my eyes out

My poor poor baby was wounded today-she lost part of her right eye and has severe body damage surrounding the tire. Also paint damage--also a ticket for improper lane chagne cuz soem BIT** called the cops about it when everything was gonna be ok, the lady that i had a run in with was going ot just let it go till the wench called the cops. so now i have court, to pay for this crap out of pocket or else my insurance will go sky high, and i'm goign to beg to the city of Richmond judge for mercy, cuz i was one month awyay fr/ a YEAR w/o a speeding ticket and was about to get a +1 point on my license. and now its all gone to hell. so no autocross on the 30th and i could just crawl into a hole. anyone w/ any ideas on what the city of rich. judges are like?
Old 03-22-2003, 08:45 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

donuts on the blvds are bad, very bad.

hope it all comes out ok.
Old 03-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Banned

Banshee is an unknown quantity at this point

Sucks.

I'll help ya find some replacement parts. Hey look on the bright side, you could do something custom. Clear turn signals or something to go with the upcoming fresh paint.
Old 03-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Dreaming of the Cone

Violator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default D*&^

That sucks. Atleast ur ok thats the postive thing. No one got hurt. Well good luck getting it back on the road. Best of luck in court. I'll be back in Chicago by then so I'll get a update for Banshee. So good luck and take care. Take the advance from Banshee to custom stuff works better and looks better most of the time. Just no big body kits.

Kevin