Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

how to start

Old 01-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Cone Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eric16v is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

for most, it is 90% driver/10% car
Old 01-22-2003, 02:55 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

Originally posted by lightningd
yes, you would be running w/ a lightweight, stripped BMW 325, w/ a new M3 motor (350 hp), on street tires, a tuned suspension, and proabably the best driver you can get for it. so if you're worried about be competitive, after the motor swap, you'll need a lot more to be. if you're just worried about having fun w/ your car, then the more power the better
stripped e30 318 with not a new m3 motor but an 98 3.2 m3 motor with mid 200 hp but that is stock and i dont think that his motor is stock. It doesnt have 350 though . Full coilovers and the car is corner balanced and he does have r compund tires. Fast as balls and i want it.
Old 01-22-2003, 03:43 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

i was always taught that it's more like 70% driver, 30% car.
Old 01-22-2003, 03:46 PM
///m thrizzle

Put it this way. It is better to be a fast driver than to have a fast car.
Old 01-23-2003, 10:17 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by trip
stripped e30 318 with not a new m3 motor but an 98 3.2 m3 motor with mid 200 hp but that is stock and i dont think that his motor is stock. It doesnt have 350 though . Full coilovers and the car is corner balanced and he does have r compund tires. Fast as balls and i want it.
he just bought the new m3 motor. it's not in yet, or he's working on it. apparently there's trouble w/ the intake manifold fitting, or something like that, but someone else in the states has got it done, so he's working on it. and that's right, a 318, ma bad.
Old 01-23-2003, 07:24 PM
///m thrizzle

Originally posted by lightningd
he just bought the new m3 motor. it's not in yet, or he's working on it. apparently there's trouble w/ the intake manifold fitting, or something like that, but someone else in the states has got it done, so he's working on it. and that's right, a 318, ma bad.
hlgdfhlhjlkjhdflkjhsdflhjbsovubxckvhjdsklfjh klhufyew ufhjkfhnsf

ARE YOU SERIOUS. A FREAKING E46 M3 MOTOR IN A 318. then you are right it comes stock with 333hp. OMG I DONT THINK THAT ANYONE HAS DOES THIS SWAP YET... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JKHDSFJKLHSFJHLSJFSLFSD HE IS MY FREAKING HERO.

WAIT WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS OLD MOTOR?
Old 01-23-2003, 07:29 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

im prob gonna come out and watch too!
Old 01-23-2003, 09:05 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

its been so long since i've gone to one of these...really..when is the next one...i might try to take off work...and axelrate..bring your chair cuz i'm going to borrow it again!
Old 01-23-2003, 10:05 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by trip
hlgdfhlhjlkjhdflkjhsdflhjbsovubxckvhjdsklfjh klhufyew ufhjkfhnsf

ARE YOU SERIOUS. A FREAKING E46 M3 MOTOR IN A 318. then you are right it comes stock with 333hp. OMG I DONT THINK THAT ANYONE HAS DOES THIS SWAP YET... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JKHDSFJKLHSFJHLSJFSLFSD HE IS MY FREAKING HERO.

WAIT WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS OLD MOTOR?
lol. yeah, my friend//mechanic/his friend/bmw enthusiast also told me about it. i heard 350, but maybe i got it confused w/ another number. but anyways, talk to terry and find out.
Old 01-23-2003, 10:14 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

read "secrets of solo racing"

Quick Reply: how to start