Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Fortune Looking to Sponsor Drift cars!!

Old 06-15-2009, 05:10 AM
shtty bike repper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK
Default Re: Fortune Looking to Sponsor Drift cars!!

how are they limiting them selfs to ONLY drifters. Thats just all they are looking for at this very moment not for the rest of their lifes
Old 06-15-2009, 06:59 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

want a volkswagen? hahaha
Old 06-15-2009, 07:36 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Please do! I would have loved to sponsor yoru car
I definitely will
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Thanks for all the interest.
We have put much thought into this and I have actually taken a lot of advice from a friend that is in the suspension industry that has helped me along the way.

At this point in time we are only looking for Drifters and road course/time attack vehicles http://www.fortune-auto.net/sponsorships.htm

The main reasons we are choosing these 2 venues are because:

#1 They are relatively new and up coming motorsport programs like our company
#2 We are looking to get our coilovers on cars that are performing in extreme motorsport environments short of rally. This helps solidify to the end user that our products are stout and reliable. Autocrossing in a parking lot maybe competitive but its not as rigorous as drifting/time attack.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

Thanks for all the interest.
We have put much thought into this and I have actually taken a lot of advice from a friend that is in the suspension industry that has helped me along the way.

At this point in time we are only looking for Drifters and road course/time attack vehicles http://www.fortune-auto.net/sponsorships.htm

The main reasons we are choosing these 2 venues are because:

#1 They are relatively new and up coming motorsport programs like our company
#2 We are looking to get our coilovers on cars that are performing in extreme motorsport environments short of rally. This helps solidify to the end user that our products are stout and reliable. Autocrossing in a parking lot maybe competitive but its not as rigorous as drifting/time attack.
Reading my posts over again, I believe I may have come across more caustic than I wanted to. Just trying to present another view point, but not trying to be critical.

Good Luck with your business endeavors, but don't forget the autocrossers!

Ed
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Ed94R
Reading my posts over again, I believe I may have come across more caustic than I wanted to. Just trying to present another view point, but not trying to be critical.

Good Luck with your business endeavors, but don't forget the autocrossers!

Ed

Not a problem and I completely understand your point of view.
I was actually thinking of making a contingency program for autocrossers.

If you have pictures of your car with our provided stickers and our coilovers you get X amount of money. If you actually place you get more money etc.

Do you have any input in regards to that?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I'm a mad tyte Forza drifter.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Hmmm I'd love to do this. Problem is I don't think I do enough events a year, on top of not being qualified as a driver haha. I was at driftwater and will probably do it again next month, but since my car is my DD I don't want to abuse it too much. I also suck at drifting. I got a lot better as the day went on, but I'm nowhere near sponsorship level. I'll let some of my friends know and hopefully they'll get back to you.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

Not a problem and I completely understand your point of view.
I was actually thinking of making a contingency program for autocrossers.

If you have pictures of your car with our provided stickers and our coilovers you get X amount of money. If you actually place you get more money etc.

Do you have any input in regards to that?
I think it's a fantastic idea. If you don't mind, I'll spread the word at the next ACU-4 event on the 21st. Maybe your business can sponsor (or co-sponsor) an event. It's great exposure for little cash. Like I said, there are 120+ entrants at the typical TSCC event, and a few guys that in addition do the SCCA National Solo events. Lots of eyeballs and wallets that may need coilovers. That's just TSCC in tidewater. I haven't even gotten into the other local and regional clubs...

For me personally, I can't run coilovers due to class restrictions. If you can re-valve Konis (or Bilsteins) into Fortune Spec I'd rock them and the stickers for sure. I finish in the top 5'ish PAX overall more often than not in an E Stock Miata.

Ed
Old 06-15-2009, 03:59 PM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER

i haven't ever met you or purchased any of your products, but i want to say i meet all of your criteria.
if you think that your coilovers can take the abuse i would be more than happy to try them out.

let me know if youre interested.

Quick Reply: Fortune Looking to Sponsor Drift cars!!