Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

David Murry Track Days

Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kerrigan Smith has disabled reputation
Default David Murry Track Days

Thought some of you would want to check this out, ex Porsche factory driver David Murry having a educational track day at VIR.

For Immediate Release:

If you've been participating in "run group" formats at Drivers Education and Club events, and you're wondering what comes next.............we have a suggestion.

David Murry Track Days is a forum for experienced drivers to explore the limits of their skill and equipment at some of the most famous race tracks in the United States.

"As the 2009 track season gets underway, I'm pleased to announce the inaugural David Murry Track Days event at Virginia International Raceway this October 20-21. This event will be pure "open track" format, with participation limited to very experienced drivers, club racers and instructors. There will be no run groups, no students and very limited attendance. We'll offer approximately seven hours of open track each day. I will begin each event day with a dynamic, interactive classroom session, tailored specifically to the track that we're visiting. I will be on hand throughout the event to answer questions, offer advice, etc.".
---David Murry

For more information and to register go to www.davidmurry.com and follow the link to .

Technical support for this event provided by Synergy Racing.