Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Cool video of Michael Harris by dashfieldpaint

Old 06-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Autocross.US

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jimbalaya has disabled reputation
Default Cool video of Michael Harris by dashfieldpaint

You guys will like this one. Rick (dashfieldpaint) has taken the in-car video and trackside video of michael's 3rd run from Sunday and made it into a single video. It is up on the event page from last sunday here.

If anyone else has a camera mount or is thinking about getting one, let us know and we will do this with one of your runs in the future.

Last, Rick and I are now working together on autocross.us to video all the local events. Rick has skills in video production, so watch for more interesting videos in the upcoming months.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:12 PM

RedCelica has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cool video of Michael Harris by dashfieldpaint

sweet
Old 06-13-2004, 04:19 PM

C Stock Les has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jimbalaya
You guys will like this one. Rick (dashfieldpaint) has taken the in-car video and trackside video of michael's 3rd run from Sunday and made it into a single video. It is up on the event page from last sunday here.

If anyone else has a camera mount or is thinking about getting one, let us know and we will do this with one of your runs in the future.

Last, Rick and I are now working together on autocross.us to video all the local events. Rick has skills in video production, so watch for more interesting videos in the upcoming months.
Great Video! I got to see Mike go through the gate that I messed up FOUR times!!!
Old 06-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8 Xav H22EG8

That was so cool! It puts justice to those people who go, why does it look like you're going so slow (although in my case I probably am)...

-x-