Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

any7 one do any kart racing?

Old 01-09-2010, 05:50 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: any7 one do any kart racing?

Haha I have two requirements.

-e30
-affordable

That is neither.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:58 AM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Keep an eye at the classifieds on www.Spece30.com. Usually some good cars go up for sale.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:10 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Yeah I've been spending lots of time on that site. The classifieds are slim pickens right now but I'm checking daily.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:59 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally Posted by sprayedcivic
me and my son are looking at getting into it i use to do alot when i was younger but dont know were to strt with it now adays
Start with arrive-and-drive karting at existing indoor facilities. Or even better, arrive-and-drive enduros at existing outdoor facilities. Super cheap & easy way to get your feet wet with karts that are fast enough to be fun. Our autocross program is putting on nine kart enduros this year, split between the kart track at VIR and the kart track at Summit Point. Cost is $40 per team per 30min of racing. Races are 60min-120min depending on site and season. They are open to basically anyone and the competition is usually pretty fierce at the pointy end of the grid (i.e. 120min races with the top three teams all still on the same lap at the end. One time the gap was less than 10 seconds.) Karts are 9hp on up and will easily go 40-50mph. Schedule is at http://www.get-fast.net/nasacross

Last edited by getfast; 01-10-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Sethron71 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me with some information and I will give you my phone number. I raced competitively all over the country for 12yrs. I can help you with any questions you. I also do driver coaching and kart tuning. Check out my site www.SethIngham.com.

Seth
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 AM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

www.summitpointkart.com

We have kid karts all the way up to adult karts. If you have any kart questions email me at shane@summitpointkart.com. If you have any general questions or pricing/time questions email colin@summitpointkart.com. Check out the website. We have many options for every age, size (width and height), and skill ability.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered member

ppayer38 has disabled reputation

Hampton Roads Kart Club(HKRC) is a great way to get into kart. Ive been there for quite a few years now and am very well known. It is a great place to start your kids off in racing and you can get help from almost anybody out there. You can get into kart racing for fairly cheap these days and you can find many tracks within a 2 hour ride that are Great places! I really do suggest this route. My Father & i are also going be do doing some indoor karting stuff at the old AIK building in Portsmouth teaching kids and letting people come out and ride just to get seat time and comfortable in the kart. Also Ft Eustis has a Deal most warm weekends to where you can go and bring you own kart (Race kart) and ride for a couple hours on there road course track for $20. it is a great learning place. But if you need a contact give me a call and i would be glad to help you out in anyway possible.

Thank you,
Josh
757-537-2355
Old 01-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

Originally Posted by ppayer38
Hampton Roads Kart Club(HKRC) is a great way to get into kart. Ive been there for quite a few years now and am very well known. It is a great place to start your kids off in racing and you can get help from almost anybody out there. You can get into kart racing for fairly cheap these days and you can find many tracks within a 2 hour ride that are Great places! I really do suggest this route. My Father & i are also going be do doing some indoor karting stuff at the old AIK building in Portsmouth teaching kids and letting people come out and ride just to get seat time and comfortable in the kart. Also Ft Eustis has a Deal most warm weekends to where you can go and bring you own kart (Race kart) and ride for a couple hours on there road course track for $20. it is a great learning place. But if you need a contact give me a call and i would be glad to help you out in anyway possible.

Thank you,
Josh
757-537-2355
So there is a kart track on Ft. Eustis that for $20 you get to bring your own cart and run all day?????

Scratches head and wonders if I can squize kart into garage next to racecar?????
Old 01-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Registered member

ppayer38 has disabled reputation

Yes Sir there is! There rental kart track they have on base lets people come out on Saturday and Sunday and play around for $20 from 8-12 or something like that haha. Do it cant ever have enough racing
Old 01-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

My wife HATES you......

Quick Reply: any7 one do any kart racing?