Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Wiring problems(Cause of Chris Terry)

Old 11-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Sellin a Sunpro tach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
91Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wiring problems(Cause of Chris Terry)

I have a 91 dx and i had my car wired to muliti-point injection by this LAZY ASS (Chris Terry works for millieum autosprorts) Basically he F**ked it up and it wont rev past 3000rpm. Can anybody help on this problem I really want to get re-wired. If anybody but Chris Terry can do this please let me kno.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: Wiring problems(Cause of Chris Terry)

hahahahahaha holy shit i see this blowing up real fast
Old 11-23-2004, 05:00 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

this should probably be moved to spo, i see this gettin very bad
Old 11-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

check the sig
Old 11-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by 91Civic
I have a 91 dx and i had my car wired to muliti-point injection by this LAZY ASS (Chris Terry works for millieum autosprorts) Basically he F**ked it up and it wont rev past 3000rpm. Can anybody help on this problem I really want to get re-wired. If anybody but Chris Terry can do this please let me kno.
Why don't you just take it back to Millenium and have them fix what they messed up? I would imagine most shops would do that.
Old 11-24-2004, 05:19 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Why don't you just take it back to Millenium and have them fix what they messed up? I would imagine most shops would do that.
Take it to Tuner's Edge, and when you are done, spit in the other guys eye and walk away. If that doesn't work, shit on his mother's face.
Old 11-24-2004, 05:57 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

You think another shop would do it free? Or would the shop that fucked up fix it free?
Old 11-24-2004, 08:28 AM
VIP

89c-rex is an unknown quantity at this point

take it back to mil. they will fix it if they fucked up
Old 11-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by six out 6
You think another shop would do it free? Or would the shop that fucked up fix it free?
I doubt that another shop would fix it for free.

I have had no problems with Millenium, nor have any of my friends and some of them had major overhauls done there. I would imagine if the made a mistake, you called them and explained everything to them and they deemed it was mistake they made, they would probably take care of. Now I don't work for Millenium, so don't hold it against me if they don't fix it.

By the way, what exactly is the wiring problem?
Old 11-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

I dont think this car was wired here at the shop, it might have been a side thing or before he worked here as we wouldnt have let a car leave here with a problem like that. If by some long shot it did leave here like that, then by all means we will fix it! Give me a call 757 853 7771 Shawn

Quick Reply: Wiring problems(Cause of Chris Terry)