Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wiring help need

Old 05-11-2004, 06:36 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default wiring help need

if anyone knows wiring and thinks they can help me fix my car, id much appreciate it. i live in yorktown and have a b16 crx, i will pay for services.

i had talked to shad on the phone and planned to take it down there, however, i lost my job about 6 hours after talking with him, so i now cant afford to have it towed and worked on at a full shop rate.

any help appreciated.
Old 05-11-2004, 06:41 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: wiring help need

dxplicitone=can completely rewire a car while hes sleeping.....
Old 05-11-2004, 06:45 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

oh really? does he live in the 757 area?
Old 05-11-2004, 06:52 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yes....
Old 05-11-2004, 06:53 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

cool thanks, im guessing you know him personally? if you could please direct him to this thread or possibly have him pm me, id gladly appreciate it. id REALLY like to get my car back running, its cost me way too much the past 6 months to just be sitting there.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:52 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Okay so check it...
Whats the car doing or not doing? Give me the info on the car as well year make model.. and whatever else you think i need to figure. I cant promise anything but in most cases i can get it.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:10 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

some wires melted together where the passenger side headlight harness is, and when i clipped and reran the wires, i apparently clipped a wire that i did not know about because it was all melted together. the wire is now not connected to anything, and the car gets no power at all.

the car ran fine with the wires melted together, however the pass high beam didnt work, and i needed to get it working for inspection.

the battery is fine, full charge

its an 88 crx si with a b16 in it.

basically thats about all i can say. honestly if youd be willing to come up here and check it out and see if you can fix it, i WILL pay
Old 05-12-2004, 10:23 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

you have PM... just call me i got you. you want it done awake or sleeping?
Old 05-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
you have PM... just call me i got you. you want it done awake or sleeping?
Sleeping would net you sooo many cool points! haha I saw you yesterday driving around near Woods Corner.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:04 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Im always driving around... its part of my job! And i could have done this one sleepin...

CASE CLOSED! .... Your welcome NoReverse

Quick Reply: wiring help need